Mark Ronson and Ryan Gosling drop ‘I’m Just Ken (Marry Kristmas Barbie)’ Music Video

Rachel Berry

Guess we now know why they where filmed in the studio together recently. :wanda:

This was certainly something…

They should've quit while they were ahead.  .....

Congrats on guaranteeing Billie another Oscar tho.

Is it me or are the lengths they’re going to win the Academy Award this year going much further than normal?

I wanted them to film a ******* hardcore *****! WHAT IN THE HELL IS THIS?

DO NOT WANT IT

• Haha 1

Ironically of the three artist in contention, Ryan’s not eligible for an oscar even if the song wins. He need to focus on BSA race. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bey'Knight said:

Ironically of the three artist in contention, Ryan’s not eligible for an oscar even if the song wins. He need to focus on BSA race. 

This kinda is part of the BSA race. Also Mark probably thinks this is a stronger contender to stand against Billie than DTN.

17 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

This kinda is part of the BSA race. Also Mark probably thinks this is a stronger contender to stand against Billie than DTN.

That’s a fair point. I guess it keeps his performance fresh in the minds of voters.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.