Love Lies Bleeding | Kristen Stewart Thriller by A24 (dir. Rose Glass) | March 8

ChapelHooker

This looks so good!! Kristen is slaying per usual

love Jessica she's a queen but Kristen was robbed in the Oscars. 

1 hour ago, X~MoviePoP said:

I feel like ive seen this look from kristen before

The Runaways or Welcome to the Rileys, maybe. 

This looks good! Perched :eatpopcorn:

• 2 months later...

This was excellent! I had no expectations too

• 2 weeks later...

I just watched this and it was intense. Kinda like a she hulk on steroids thing going. Way to sexual for my liking as a gay seeing so much graphic lesbian sex... I had to close my eyes a lot. It was really violent. I had to walk out right before it ended because I could not wait for it to end. Just hard to watch but I'm sure some will love it? Very gory.. Really hated both the lead characters. Kristen Stewart is disgusting for jabbing this beautiful athletic happy girl with steroids and doing that to her... I hope she got hers for that. What her character did was wrong yet overlooked. Now the buff girl was doing to much that rage was no joke and acting insane af. With all the beauty body shots it felt like really want us to like this but if it was achieved by steroids it feels wrong to force someone to admire. This just did way to much

Edited by Tudors

This was a mess. It didn't know what it wanted to be.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.