Madonna is Madonna's real birth name, did you know that?

Raptus

Madonna Louise Veronica Ciccone.  Like, how could she not become a pop star with a name like that? Her mother  knew exactly what she was doing. Imagine all the basic Karens, Cynthias and Susans in her school seething after her success.   

Madonna shares sweet throwback snap of herself as a baby alongside her  mother | Daily Mail Online

+she basicly outlasted Mary, the Jesus mother.   From the MOMA article about her:

"Wikipedia lists her specifically as “Madonna (entertainer),” as opposed to the representation of Mary, mother of Jesus, but I’m not sure it’s necessary; Madonna as Mary doesn’t even show up on the first five pages of a simple Google search"

:ryan3:

• Like 1

You don’t need a cheesy stage name when you’re brought into this world to be revolutionary.

Unlike the many cheap fads, hasbeens and flashes-in-the-pan that tried to emulate her

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

15 minutes ago, KMO said:

You don’t need a cheesy stage name when you’re brought into this world to be revolutionary.

Unlike the many cheap fads, hasbeens and flashes-in-the-pan that tried to emulate her

It’s not Cupcakke’s fault her birth name is Elizabeth. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Miichael said:

It sends me that her sisters names are Paula, Melanie, and Jennifer and her name is MADONNA….. :deadbanana4: :deadbanana4:

Her parents knew

• Like 2

The queen is named after her biological mother who died of a breast cancer.

Her name is just legendary that everyone will snatch it as soon as they hear it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Miichael said:

It sends me that her sisters names are Paula, Melanie, and Jennifer and her name is MADONNA….. :deadbanana4: :deadbanana4:

yeah this is such a kiii :rip:

2 hours ago, Miichael said:

She's the eldest daughter. So she gets the glory of having her mother's name.

• Like 1

I am always surprised that you can legally have a birth name "Madonna". I don't think that would be allowed in my country. 

I guess you can have any first name you want in the US. 

I also wonder if she was bullied for it growing up (especially as a catholic christian). 

Edited by Cobra

Nick Cannons kids names are Monroe, Moroccan, Golden, Powerful, Zion, Zillion, Zen, Legendary, Onyx, Rise, Beautiful Zeppelin and Halo 

• Haha 1

Well Beyoncé  is also there , another absolutely pop star name :giraffe:

27 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

Nick Cannons kids names are Monroe, Moroccan, Golden, Powerful, Zion, Zillion, Zen, Legendary, Onyx, Rise, Beautiful Zeppelin and Halo 

Not him almost having as many kids as Madonna does albums. :rip:

I knew a bartender down the road from me named Madonna.  I didn't even want to ask her about it cuz I'm assuming she's so sick and tired of hearing about it. :laugh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.