Cambodian GP: Angelina is a patron saint; was a Cambodian in past life

nostalgia

Angelina Jolie can expect a heroine’s welcome when she moves her family to Cambodia.

Women in the South-east Asian nation consider her their ‘patron saint’ – some even believing she was Cambodian in a previous life.

‘She has some of our same beautiful physical features,’ farmer Phalla Ung told.

‘The delicate features, the eyes, the skin tone, the hair and especially her smile, they look so Cambodian.

‘Many of us believe that in a past life Angelina was actually a Cambodian,’ added 62-year-old Ung, who still labors in the fields.

‘We Cambodians will openly welcome her,’ said Phon Phalla, a 72-year-old from Kampong Phluk, a picturesque village in the west of the country where many houses are built on stilts due to the huge change in water levels between the wet and dry seasons.

‘If she is willing to give up her life in Hollywood to find happiness here with us after traveling so many places, we would feel very honored.

‘We would like nothing better than to put a smile on Angelina’s face – one we can make last forever.’

‘She’s our saint,’ said Kol Thida, a farmer.

‘I like Angelina 's personality so much because she chooses people over Hollywood.

620367b58b97566ace5e1c1b52045496.jpg

0d691059c1bab2b4f27b6a55ad156fc8.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12841853/amp/Angelina-Jolie-patron-saint-Cambodia-past-life.html

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

would farmer Phalla Ung, who is 62 and probably needs cataracts, lie about Angelina being beautiful?

C5982410-3312-4C53-89A5-B10473B66606.thu

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

Get Over Yourself Kourtney Kardashian GIF

What a pathetic and miserable thing to post in a thread about a woman who's a whole humanitarian and helps the geopolitics world for the better. Then again, you have no issues displaying your approval for genocide, so I can't be surprised. 

-

Queen :clap3:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

those are cute sentiments tbh

(idk about the whole patron saint thing but everything else said was adorable)

20 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

What a pathetic and miserable thing to post in a thread about a woman who's a whole humanitarian and helps the geopolitics world for the better. Then again, you have no issues displaying your approval for genocide, so I can't be surprised.

Being Pathetic and miserable is your bag. I will never dare to take it from you. 

I said what i said. Move on or deal :coffee2:

• Thumbs Down 5

Yes, Phalla Ung, yes the farmer :clap:

• Like 1

Angelina is a SAINT to actual people in the real world. Chronically online ATRLers don't understand + can't stand it. Time to touch grass and recognise. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.