Womanizer certified 6x Platinum by the RIAA

Anticipating

1 hour ago, Green said:

Gimme More is still far away from 5x Platinum. It was around 3.5 million in December of 2022, so the 4x Platinum is fair

https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-discussion/artist-chart-analysis/106542-britney-spears-charts-sales-history/page1001

The next one should be Toxic's 7x Platinum (it was around 6.7 million in March of 2023)

At this point they might be waiting for Toxic to hit 8x Platinum because it sells over 1 million yearly. 

12 hours ago, MatiRod said:

This (and "Circus") felt like the last true classic Britney hits, I remember how much hype there was back then for the song and the video

And they said she re-did the Toxic video.

But where are the album certifications

Self-Titled should be certified higher from what I remember (even FF should be 2xP from what I've heard??)

43 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

But where are the album certifications

Self-Titled should be certified higher from what I remember (even FF should be 2xP from what I've heard??)

The quickest one is Femme Fatale thanks to Till the world ends and Criminal.

The singles collection is gold based on 3 + physicals alone.

after that its a matter of where to place the SPS on parent albums or on the Greatest hits  My prerogative album.

At least Womanizer got to 6x platinum.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.