Footballer Mesut Özil drags Leonardo Di Caprio

airplane

GBfwG2nXgAIyeI2.jpg

Edited by airplane
  • Like 1
  • Haha 11

5 minutes ago, Off The Wall said:

I mean it's not that unbelievable that an American actor wouldn't know an English football club. What's the problem? :toofunny3:

Like….the joke’s tired at this point and his ambulance chasing is also tired.

14 minutes ago, Jotham said:

Drag him king! :heart:

Özil literally is a right-wing extremist :rip:

• Like 10

31 minutes ago, Jotham said:

Drag him king! :heart:

Imagine calling a right-wing homophobe & anti-democrat person "king" :biblio:

33 minutes ago, Crashed said:

Ohm

Now why does he have a thread here 

Arsenal is 137 years old but has never won the Champions League or even a Europa League. In fact, they haven't won any major trophy for 20 years, so I'm not surprised that Leo doesn't know about this small club. I also doubt he cares that one of their fascist former players has taken offence to his honesty.

Tasteful football connoisseurs support Chelsea :heart2:

cl_final_trophy_lift.jpg

• Haha 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

15 minutes ago, Gelato said:

Arsenal is 137 years old but has never won the Champions League or even a Europa League. In fact, they haven't won any major trophy for 20 years, so I'm not surprised that Leo doesn't know about this small club. I also doubt he cares that one of their fascist former players has taken offence to his honesty.

cl_final_trophy_lift.jpg

not the football debate on atrl... i've seen it all

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

16 minutes ago, Gelato said:

cl_final_trophy_lift.jpg

Chelsea also wouldn't have any European title without Putin's oligarch buddy Abramovich and his dirty money. :bibliahh:

Just now, Taylena said:

Chelsea also wouldn't have any European title without Putin's oligarch buddy Abramovich and his dirty money. :bibliahh:

Chelsea was on the up before Roman bought it. Roman was considering either Spurs or Chelsea and he went with Chelsea because our squad was much better and he wouldn't need to replace every single player.

Before Roman's takeover, Chelsea actually matched Arsenal's European trophy haul by winning the Super Cup and Cup Winner's Cup. In fact, Chelsea had more success in the 1990s than Arsenal has had since 2003 :sorry: 

Also, you might call him Putin's buddy, but he was literally poisoned by Putin last year for trying to broker peace between Russia and Ukraine. Zelensky also requested that the US and UK didn't sanction Abramovich because he was playing such a crucial role in trying to end the war in the early days.

As one of only five clubs in the world to have completed football by winning every trophy, Leo will naturally know Chelsea, but it's understandable he has no knowledge of a club that had to replace their trophy cabinet with a "Golden Moments" picture wall that wouldn't be out of place in a primary school :priceless:

1370190634.jpg

38 minutes ago, Gelato said:

cl_final_trophy_lift.jpg

The Diane Warren of football. :clap3:

• Haha 3

Savage dig. I love it.

I like Ozil the player — altho I hate that he's too much of an dictator coxsucker (he even invited Erdogan to his wedding).

But comedy is something he should keep doing. He seems as brilliant in it as his footgall pitch passes.

3 hours ago, zuper said:

Imagine calling a right-wing homophobe & anti-democrat person "king" :biblio:

3 hours ago, Crashed said:

Oh sorry, didn't know this. Thanks for informing me. :doc:

I just saw his Wikipedia page and... mess. :rip:

Oh the guy that betrayed Germany? He should continue licking Erdogan's ass :coffee2:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.