Matthew Perry COD from drowning, coronary disease, ketamine+BUP/NX for opioid addicts

Espresso

So sad really hoped it wouldn't be drugs. So sad his demons took control of his life and were his downfall

I’m sad, but I suspected this. 

:cries: terrible

Very easy to overdo it on Ketamine smh 

5 minutes ago, galomika said:

don't do drugzs! and don't get in a body of water!

I do wonder why they always die in water. It’s not a coincidence at this point. Whitney, Bobby, Aaron Carter. Does being so high to the point of death make them cold?

39 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

I do wonder why they always die in water. It’s not a coincidence at this point. Whitney, Bobby, Aaron Carter. Does being so high to the point of death make them cold?

Who’s “they”? People everywhere drown all the time. 

Edited by family.guy123

51 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

pass out and drown

2 hours ago, family.guy123 said:

Who’s “they”? People everywhere drown all the time. 

They’re getting at the running theme being deaths in a tub. Although I don’t know the stats of drowning in tubs while inebriated or not, generally.

2 hours ago, Fleahive said:

i believe that addicts who use daily don’t really feel high after a certain point because their tolerance has peaked, being high is their constant

doing drugs in a new environment/different surrounding results in you thinking you’re getting a better high because you’re out of your usual element. i imagine getting into hot water, as sensory stimulating as that is when sober, helps to reach that slightly new height 

honestly though taking ketamine and hopping into a body of water is wild to me. if you k hole you’re kinda finished or at least battling for your life until you can get out of there. 

• Thanks 1

RIP Chandler Bing :sad:

Honestly, since this has happened I don't even enjoy the reruns as much. The whole situation makes me incredibly sad.

Edited by imabadkid

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.