Puma has announced it is dropping its sponsorship of the Israel Football Association

SmittenCake

• Thanks 4

Puma is probably one of the most popular brands amongst Arab youth (it was at least before they got exposed). It would have severely affected their revenues.

16 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

spacer.png

Great news. The official boycott list for people interested. 

There was another list I saw on Twitter. Full of junk food and fast food companies and people were saying that would be a hard thing to boycott :ahh:

This is actually huge. I feel like things are changing for the apartheid country, they are definitely losing support. We love to see it. 

4 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

There was another list I saw on Twitter. Full of junk food and fast food companies and people were saying that would be a hard thing to boycott :ahh:

Yeah, those lists are impossible to follow and so people just give up :dies: This official list to meant maximise effectiveness. If these companies start losing revenue it can send a clear message to other companies that supporting apartheid and genocide isn’t lucrative. 

1 hour ago, Domination said:

Empty gesture tbh.

Puma Israel is still up and running, still updating their social media regularly, and literally still selling their Israeli Football League merch

https://www.factory54.co.il/men-designers-puma

https://www.instagram.com/pumaisrael/?ref=wfpwjtp0j05&hl=en

BDS has been yelling into the void about ending this partnership since 2018 to crickets. The partnership will end next year, and the decision was made before October 7th - Puma is also ending its partnership with Serbia at the same time next year. This is giving "our boycott cost Starbucks $11 billion dollars." Good luck y'all :toofunny2: 

Edited by ZIVERT
  • Thumbs Down 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.