Time Magazine sells 220K copies of Taylor Swift's POTY cover

YellowRibbon

Interesting... This is around 3 times the amount of copies that last year's cover sold.

:gaycat5:

Surprised?

• Like 1

I thought it should have been stated 220k records, because everything is a record basically like we already know - from albums to books and magazines. :celestial2:

See when you have ACTUAL and FACTUAL impact. Her impact translates to SALES —> that’s how you measure it. :clap3:

Like, how could you not be impactful if you cannot move numbers? People are being impacted by you if they eagerly consumes your work. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

She always sells well.

No surprise there.

I'm happy she got this honor this year. Well deserved.

2 hours ago, BtDecember said:

See when you have ACTUAL and FACTUAL impact. Her impact translates to SALES —> that’s how you measure it. :clap3:

Like, how could you not be impactful if you cannot move numbers? People are being impacted by you if they eagerly consumes your work. 

Facts. 

2 hours ago, BtDecember said:

She also has impact besides sales. She moves the needle, inspires people including emerging artists, rewrites the rules, has political power. Literally the whole package. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

that damm magazine cost 15$, the same with album, im an overseas Swifties and order through a 3rd party and have to pay like 22$, but glad to be a part of herstory

And isnt 220k is higher than most girl recent album debut week

the way her memoir released when she turned 50 will be also smashing record

• Like 1

She's an absolute phenomenon. I like her fine though I'm not a stan, BUT I'm really happy to live through this era. I imagine it's what imperial MJ and Madonna felt like. Amazing.

Edited by Capris Groove
  • Like 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.