What would you do if ATRL closed forever?

Kern

• ATRL Moderator

TABS would still continue on Discord with round 2078

• Haha 2

Certain forums would suddenly open their registrations and people would move there probably 

• Haha 1

Infiltrate my way into the Swifties server

• Haha 3

One day it will be gone. It will all be gone

• Like 1

What Now..? I'll keep living my life. Don't understand how some of you are 28+ and STILL act like you're back in your teenage years. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Honestly it would ruin my life. 

Every other place online is too straight or too interested in drama for the sake of drama. 

Honestly I’d probably cancel my internet service. I don’t use it for anything else.

:clap3:

I run to Reddit and pen the following:

No one wants to wake up to the news I woke up to this morning. No one. I was preparing my coffee, turning on wi-fi and the first thing I read is: "ATRL is closed forever". I blinked my eyes countless times and I went on Facebook just to see more and more posts about it. I couldn’t believe it. My ATRL dream was over and there I was at 8AM sitting in my kitchen looking at the screen of my iPhone.

• Haha 9

i have already printed the best threads so i'll be fine

• Haha 8

I would move to Reddit, but popheads is too cheesy and poheadscirclejerk is too messy. I might create an ATRL subforum there instead s:wan:

• Like 1

The Nicki Minaj haters will check themselves into rehab and die young because their life will suddenly lose all meaning and purpose

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.