Loco's Best of 2023

Mr. Loco

So this year it took me a bit longer than usual because of work and I barely made it on time, but finally here it is.

Thanks for your comments! @JGibson @Alldeezy @Brandon @Legend E @Kiss It Better

414515345_321737957511737_10402084030493

Some random facts about this year's list:

- Last year, 9 of 10 songs included male acts, this year is the opposite, as 9 of 10 songs include female acts (being Sebastián Yatra's "Una Noche sin Pensar" at #7 the only exception).

- Taylor Swift extends her own record for most top 5s with 11, she still hasn't touched the first spot tho.

- Taylor Swift is the first artist ever top chart 4 songs on the yearly top ten, previously Taylor Swift (2020), Panic! at the Disco (2016) & Ellie Goulding (2015) charted 3 songs on the top 10.

- Speak now is the first rerecording to get the #1 AOTY.

- "Timeless" is the highest charting song with no official MV, previously Taylor Swift's "Mr. Perfectly Fine" had the record charting at #3 in 2021.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Loco

• JGibson

• Brandon

• Legend E

Top Posters In This Topic

Lavender Haze + I Can See You (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) + Flowers + Acróstico + Bizarrap Vol. 53 :party:

𝐋𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐚𝐳𝐞, 𝐈 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐞𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 & 𝐒𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬, 𝐕𝐨𝐥. #𝟓𝟑 :worship:

• ATRL Moderator

Timeless SECOND? :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5:  the TASTE. It's the best song she released this year, and one of her best songs ever :clap3:

I Can See You is also nice :clap3: 

Lavander Haze and I Can See You :heart2:

Imagine putting 47892749238742 Taylor's songs and don't giving her the #1 lmao :bibliahh:

Shakira & Bizarrap #1  :clap:

Flowers, Acrostico, I Can see you, Speak Now (TV)  :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.