REM-EMBERING 2023 | Messy Finale - It's a wrap!

Remmy

Caroline Polachek "Welcome to My Island"
Miley Cyrus "Jaded"
Olivia Rodrigo "bad idea right?"
Olivia Rodrigo "vampire"
P!nk "TRUSTFALL"
Taylor Swift "Cruel Summer"
Troye SIvan "Rush"

Jessie Ware "Begin Again"

My favorites from the top 15 singles  :clap:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JGibson

• Remmy

• poki

• Mr. Loco

• ATRL Moderator

lemme dig in

Happy to see Barbie in the top 20 of the movies, it was great :clap3: 

for the non-singles, After Hours is a great song :clap3: love to see Bebe, Chappell, Caroline, Ellie, Olivia making it. Timeless is such a masterpiece :clap3: also great winner here.

for the albums, happy with the winner here too, Ellie did that with her least personal record :clap3: Olivia's record was also nice. Also, happy to see Jessie, hope you liked this record more than WYP. Troye does not deserve to be this high tho.

With Love From was great :clap3: Bebe is cute, Desire and REVAMPED :clap3: chemistry :jonny5: high road is a great highlight! A Reckoning was also cute, way too overheated. Kesha and Miley being below the top 40 is okay for me, both were slightly overrated. DYKTWATUOB and Jaguar II deserved better. Raye was also cute. Trustfall was awful. happy to see the Ashnikko drag, one of the worst records I ever heard. This Is Why deserved better. happy to see you're also hating on Janelle's record cause wtf is that. the PF2 drag too dfv;v

The vault tracks from SN being an EP :skull: love that!

Welcome To My Island, Begin Again, Jaded, BIR, Vampire, Cruel Summer,  Shy Boy, Your Side of Town, Bloody Mary, River, One That Got Away, This is Why in the singles :clap3: the winner is a bit meh tho

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.