Sanguine's Best of 2023 | Songs Posted! | Albums Tomorrow

Sanguine

I'll die (the whole room clapped)

This and your Skrillex write-up jsdioshdoishiodhsiodhs king of humor. Love Hit Parade but hate Terfy now so deserved inclusion xo

So many incredible songs on your list. Absolutely fukin agree with Stranger Danger being scapped what the hell... your top 2 especially is so good. I don't think I've seen enough My Body love, but it deserves! So ready for your album list.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sanguine

• minho

• Touch It

• thecptz

stinky homo!

Disappointments~ Only heard a few of these, and only really enjoyed one (Chemistry)! Gloria could've been worse. Subtract... very bad, but honestly the other album wasn't terrible. Ho overhated it! "Skrillex - Quest for Fire .. Made me realize I don't have ADHD" are you sure? :eli: the rest EP could've stayed in the vault. Spilled w/ Janelle :'( Ughhh I wanted something good SO BAD.

Worst releases - valid

Best songs - also valid

The fact I didn't put Angel on my list, cause I felt like there are 23443 other PP songs there already, just too much talent from her in one year

• ATRL Moderator

I tried so hard to get into the Neggy Gemmy album but just couldn't. Maybe I'll give that track an extra listen someday? Everyone describes the last album as something exactly I'd like to listen to as well :jonnycat:

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.