Taylor debuts new body for TidalWave comics

GentleDance

dd285d392c681e2582ac5ebd6a09f6d5

NEW COMIC BOOK CHRONICLES THE LIFE STORY OF TAYLOR SWIFT

LOS ANGELES -- Taylor Swift is the newest star to join the "Female Force" lineup at TidalWave Comics.

This year, she's shattered touring, ticketing and streaming records. Taylor is certainly a force to be reckoned with.

The "Female Force" series focuses on remarkable authors, entertainers, journalists, politicians and activists. Included in the lineup are Dolly Parton, Oprah Winfrey and more.

The comic will be accessible both digitally and in paperback, with an exclusive hardcover illustration by Marvel Comics artist Yonami, launching on Taylor's 34th birthday, December 13.

14144793_FFTaylorSwift_Page_16.jpg

FFTaylorSwift_Page_07.jpg

FFTaylorSwift-8.png

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/tidalwave-productions-taylor-swift-biography-200629097.html

Edited by GentleDance

I’m gonna hope they draw ALL their women like this otherwise it’s a little bit farfetched of an alteration :dies:

That panel of the Fearless photo shoot actually is cool though :jonny: they’ve piqued my interest

• Like 1

Getting ready for 

Spoiler

deadpool 3!

5 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Jade Jolie looks good! 

That is exactly who it looks like. :deadbanana: 

57 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

I’m gonna hope they draw ALL their women like this otherwise it’s a little bit farfetched of an alteration :dies:

29468364_1778998372163452_50566460304523

They did her dirty with that first pic...why does she look like Tigris from the Hunger Games? :toofunny3:

They gave her    LdqwJzN.gif

7 hours ago, FOCK said:

“Isn’t normally my jam”

”Hot dang! This record kinda rules!”

Nnnnn

Who wrote this? :priceless:

this is literally exactly how she speaks, if not a little less cringy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.