Sabrina Carpenter accidentally posts Olivia Rodrigo's interview on Instagram

Luckitty

QueenofCopyPaste

ooop keeping TABS

I’d be so paranoid about having a social media account if I were a celebrity since stans notice everything. Olivia talked about stalking Joshua on Instagram and accidentally following him in that same interview :dies:

Serving a certain other ex-Disney star 

spacer.png

Edited by Billionaire
  • Haha 8

2 hours ago, JoJo said:

I’d be so paranoid about having a social media account if I were a celebrity since stans notice everything. Olivia talked about stalking Joshua on Instagram and accidentally following him in that same interview :dies:

I just don't understand why they do the stalking on their main and don't have finstas or why they are even logged on to their own public account. If I were a celeb I would let my team run everything and then just have a finsta logged in on my own phone.

16 minutes ago, Machete said:

I just don't understand why they do the stalking on their main and don't have finstas or why they are even logged on to their own public account. If I were a celeb I would let my team run everything and then just have a finsta logged in on my own phone.

Demi has entered the chat 

• Haha 1

I once posted a gay p*rn link on a company social media. Thank god their page was DEAD and nobody saw it hgjkl

Edited by Trash
  • Haha 3

Let’s be honest: their names kinda do sound the same :eli:

Edited by Zeferino

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.