Denmark passes law to ban Quran burnings

Riverbank

Toilet paper companies are about go bunckrupt

On 12/8/2023 at 6:31 PM, John Slayne said:

organised religions bring bigotry and dogma to the world. burning their books should be protected under freedom of speech. now islamophobia and discrimination that affects PEOPLE is wrong. but the content of these religious books should be criticised (that applies to The Bible and others too ofc, no just Quran) 

should be: religions bring bigotry and dogma to the world. burning their books should be protected under freedom of speech. now islamophobia and discrimination that affects PEOPLE is wrong. but the content of these religious books should be criticised (that applies to The Bible and others too ofc, no just Quran) 

instead of stopping the organised religious cults that bring nothing but terror to your territory or identifying the potential radical ones, you chose to ban that? :deadbanana2:

Edited by truthteller
  • Like 1

Good. Why would anyone burn a holy book unless they're trying to incite hatred against a group of people?

1 hour ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

Rather than banning Quran burnings, the right thing would be to ban the Quran itself. 

For those reading, this user is basically someone who likes white supremacy but hides such glee for racial essentialism behind the mirage of atheism. 

Edited by Communion

12 minutes ago, Communion said:

For those reading, this user is basically someone who likes white supremacy but hides such glee for racial essentialism behind the mirage of atheism. 

Thank you by the way for this fool-proof way of confirming that my views on the subject are correct. If I ever were to agree with you on literally anything, I would have to seriously question my life choices and probably end up falling into a deep state of trauma. 

Have a wonderful evening! 

12 hours ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

Thank you by the way for this fool-proof way of confirming that my views on the subject are correct. If I ever were to agree with you on literally anything, I would have to seriously question my life choices and probably end up falling into a deep state of trauma. 

Have a wonderful evening! 

I'm about to do something really funny, sis. 

*clicks ignore button* :heart2:

Edited by Communion
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.