"#HamasIsISIS" and more exposed as multi-million $ media campaign via Silicon Valley

Communion

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Delirious

• Uncatena

• Communion

• Zoomer

Tweets with 400 likes and no credible sources. Should we post conspiracy theories too now ?

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 10

4 minutes ago, ugo said:

Tweets with 400 likes and no credible sources. Should we post conspiracy theories too now ?

No actual sources, just tweets, WhatsApp screenshots, vibes, and not-so-subtle “Jews run the media” antisemitism :rip: the girls are getting desperate

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Hamas IS a terrorist organisation though? So I don't know what was the purpose of this thread

Unless you truly think theyre 'freedom fighters'?

• Like 8

Shocker, Zionists are in position of power in almost every industry. If you don’t think they’re doing everything in their power to make the internet as pro-Israel as possible, you’re delusional.

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, ugo said:

Just now, ZIVERT said:

No actual sources, just tweets, WhatsApp screenshots, vibes, and not-so-subtle “Jews run the media” antisemitism :rip: the girls are getting desperate

I mean they aren't even trying to hide it at this point. :rip:

• Like 4

Of course they are. As they said, it’s not cheap to generate propaganda, and that’s why that terrorist state asked Genocide Joe for extra money. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hurem said:

Shocker, Zionists are in position of power in almost every industry. If you don’t think they’re doing everything in their power to make the internet as pro-Israel as possible, you’re delusional.

Then please tell me why TikTok is filled with pro-Palestine content? Why aren't the 'zionists' trying to silence or delete those videos?

Edited by Delirious
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Delirious said:

Hamas IS a terrorist organisation though? So I don't know what was the purpose of this thread

Unless you truly think theyre 'freedom fighters'?

I do.  Now what? 

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

Just now, Zoomer said:

I do.  Now what? 

So you think the attacks on OCT 7 were done and justified because they're 'freedom fighters'?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, Delirious said:

Then please tell me why TikTok is filled with pro-Palestine content? Why aren't the 'zionists' trying to silence or delete those videos?

Must have something to do with TikTok not being an American company!

Edited by Hurem
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Delirious said:

So you think the attacks on OCT 7 were done and justified because they're 'freedom fighters'?

On the military bases? Yes.

Civilians? I don’t think they did, especially after it was revealed that Israeli tanks and helicopters went rogue and killed hundreds of their own Israeli civilians that day. In which I’m not surprised since they’re operated by amateur, coward young adults who are normally accustomed to prosecuting defenseless kids and women. 

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 10

hamas isnt isis... they are worse which i didnt think was possible and are terrorists... whats not clicking?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Zoomer said:

Civilians? I don’t think they did, especially after it was revealed that Israeli tanks and helicopters went rogue and killed hundreds of their own Israeli civilians that day. In which I’m not surprised since they’re operated by amateur, coward young adults who are normally accustomed to prosecuting defenseless kids and women. 

You're literally so consumed by pro-Hamas propaganda it's scary.

This documents a lot of the things that happened on the day: https://www.hamas-massacre.net/

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 12

So there ARE in fact tonnes of people on ATRL who not only support Hamas but also think the Oct 7 attacks were fabricated by Israel (which is much much worse imo - goes to show how detached they are from reality):rip:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Delirious said:

This documents a lot of the things that happened on the day: https://www.hamas-massacre.net/

What's your end goal? To spread zionist propaganda on ATRL? ATRL has clearly made its choice. Islam is not being abolished worldwide. Now go and discuss ellie goulding hits from a decade ago.

• Haha 5
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 6

8 minutes ago, Zoomer said:

:biblio:

2 minutes ago, Delirious said:

If you think I’m clicking on that Israeli propaganda link, you must be tripping. Especially after they made that fake ‘Hamas website’ and fact checkers exposed that it was made in Israel and contained viruses 😭

• Like 2
  • Thanks 9

1 minute ago, Delirious said:

So there ARE in fact tonnes of people on ATRL who not only support Hamas but also think the Oct 7 attacks were fabricated by Israel (which is much much worse imo - goes to show how detached they are from reality):rip:

Baby, you are not any better than anyone who supports Hamas.

People who support Hamas are weird. Hamas is a organization that will ultimately bring no good to people of Palestine.

That being said, Israel kinda the worst online propaganda ever and I genuienly think only really dumb people are falling for it.

tl;dr Hamas is bad and so is Israel.

1 minute ago, Hurem said:

It is almost hilarious how Zionists have nothing to latch onto, except for October 7th massacre (which everyone agrees was a despicable thing), but are at the same time more than happy to ignore what Israel has been doing for DECADES :toofunny3: 

"which everyone agrees was a despicable thing" - are we sure about that?

a lot of people in this thread dont seem to agree with you

• Like 2

Is delirious Piers Morgan’s undercover account on here?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Hurem said:

Baby, you are not any better than anyone who supports Hamas.

People who support Hamas are weird. Hamas is a organization that will ultimately bring no good to people of Palestine.

That being said, Israel kinda the worst online propaganda ever and I genuienly think only really dumb people are falling for it.

tl;dr Hamas is bad and so is Israel.

I've been saying this time and time again, both are bad and I agree.

BUT, the question is, will some members of ATRL condemn Hamas for the atrocities commited? I think the answer is clearly no. In fact, they would rather support the Hamas.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.