Welcome to ATRL Best of 2023!

Lee!!

• ATRL Administrator

MuVEi05.png

Welcome to ATRL's Best of 2023! It's the most wonderful time of the year, and it's time for you to give us your best. 

You are invited to share all of the music, entertainment, and moments that defined your year.

Guidelines for Best of 2023:

1. It's your show

You get one thread per year to share your stuff. No one else gets to vote on your lists and countdowns, your thread is all about you.

2. Start with an intro

Use your first post to tell us what you're going to do. Will you list your top songs, singles, videos, albums, artists, concerts, TV shows, movies, video games, whatever? It's all up to you. Let us know first, and get into the actual list later.

3. Don't post all at once

You want to post your countdown(s) in installments. For example, if you have one list of 50 songs, post it in daily blocks of 5 or so. The suspense makes things interesting.

4. Use words and pictures
Your thread will be more fun to follow if you put some effort into it. Describe every item on your list with at least a full sentence. If you add pictures and graphics, that's even better.

5. Actively participate
We encourage you to support each other. Reply with your comments to let them know you're reading. If someone is taking the time to read your thread, try and return the favor. Be supportive and have fun.

6. New this year!

A limited number of name changes, WP forgiveness, and (maybe?) more will be given out for those participating and commenting this year.  Stretching out your countdowns and actively participating in other members countdowns will give you more opportunities to win!

7. Limited time only

This year, the Best of 2023 forum will be open until January 7, 2024 Finish up before then!

If you need inspiration, take a look at ATRL's Best of 2022!

• Thanks 3

:santa: Another Year Another Fun :santa:

:fan: Just hoping a Rules not to comment like 5/5 only without words is annoying and lazy of them just to get posts :fan:

• ATRL Administrator
14 minutes ago, ♥jONE731♥ said:

:fan: Just hoping a Rules not to comment like 5/5 only without words is annoying and lazy of them just to get posts :fan:

69/69! :clap3:

So excited! My first ever Best Of in my 8 years on here.

My Spotify Wrapped is a bit messy because back in June I started to re-collect CDs to get FLAC formats (and displaying the CDs on a shelf looks so nice, one day they will come back in style, I'm sure of it), so I'll make a note for that. 

Then in January I'l lstart my YTT :smile:

My favourite time of year :sats:

40 minutes ago, ♥jONE731♥ said:

ngl I Only do that in YTT when im having an lazy day :gaycat6:

I cannot wait to get mine going. 

I already made my lists so im soooo excited

The way I still have so much music left to listen to and I'm getting older so this is always fun but a hassle.

• 4 weeks later...
  • ATRL Moderator

is there any plan for an extension?

• ATRL Moderator
On 1/3/2024 at 2:46 AM, Legend E said:

is there any plan for an extension?

@Lee!! :dancehall: I can also rush through the lists, but it would be cute to know :lakitu:

• ATRL Administrator
4 hours ago, Legend E said:

@Lee!! :dancehall: I can also rush through the lists, but it would be cute to know :lakitu:

Yep! You now have until January 14!

I still have to finish mine as well haha

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.