Top Biden donor + bundler quits Biden Victory Fund PAC over Gaza: "This is bullshit!"

Communion

12 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

Cool. He can go work with trump then ✌🏻

Still trying to make this broken rhetoric work I see.  

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, byzantium said:

Still trying to make this broken rhetoric work I see.  

It’s not. People will reap what they sow. The Republican debate had them literally had them trying to one up each other in Israel support and denouncing Hamas. 

Good luck!

• Like 1

You make moral compromises being involved in politics and ethical shortcuts, but this is just a bridge too far.

So they’re okay with funding forms of genocide and mass killings for decades but suddenly have decided to draw the line here and then shift to saying that Trump wouldn’t be much worse, very inch resting delusional behavior!!

Edited by Archetype

54 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

Cool. He can go work with trump then ✌🏻

Or maybe Biden can stop being a genocidal maniac 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Gaia said:

It’s not. People will reap what they sow. The Republican debate had them literally had them trying to one up each other in Israel support and denouncing Hamas. 

Good luck!

Sounds like the democrats should be offering an alternative then.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

"He would be worse? How? There would be 8,002 children dead right now instead of 8,001? I don’t get it."

Girl, if it's Trump - there would be no Gaza at all, probably just piles of ashes :coffee2: Anyway good luck with that and be careful what you wish for :giraffe:

Edited by Gottasadae
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 hours ago, Gottasadae said:

"He would be worse? How? There would be 8,002 children dead right now instead of 8,001? I don’t get it."

Girl, if it's Trump - there would be no Gaza at all, probably just piles of ashes :coffee2: Anyway good luck with that and be careful what you wish for :giraffe:

Genuinely, that's probably going to be the reality in less than a year from now. Even before the election. Since Biden has officially given Netanyahu carte blanche to do whatever he wants AND is shipping over 2,000-ton bunker buster bombs, their public comments about urging restraint don't seem to align with their actions. The policy aligns exactly with what Trump or any other Republican would be doing.

11 hours ago, Gottasadae said:

So grateful we get to choose between “humane” genocide and “inhumane” genocide.  

• Thanks 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.