AOC reveals she was offered bribe of $100k by AIPAC to "open up a conversation"

Communion

I could never accept a large sum of cash in favor of supporting war and genocide. Grotesque. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SmittenCake said:

I could never accept a large sum of cash in favor of supporting war and genocide. Grotesque. 

The sad reality is that a lot of people do.

• Like 1

All of this has just shown what a fraud and facade the "free world" is and that includes all of the West quite frankly, including Europe and elsewhere besides the US.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, SmittenCake said:

That's literally corruptiion. It's funny how the US likes to police the world, yet they allow corruption in the name of "lobby"

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, brazil said:

That's literally corruptiion. It's funny how the US likes to police the world, yet they allow corruption in the name of "lobby"

The entire US system is based on bribery. It is the root cause of all the other problems in America, because the people have no actual representation.

The candidate with more funding wins 80-90% of the time. To get funding, you have to accept campaign contributions from corporate interests who expect you to act in their interest in exchange for funding. If you decline, you don't get the funding and they move into another candidate who will do what they want in exchange for campaign dollars. And then you lose.

• Like 4

look at what AIPAC is doing to Ritchie Torres in the Bronx

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

look at what AIPAC is doing to Ritchie Torres in the Bronx

I'm quite intriguied over how his Israel obsession would reflect in the next election in his district. Has there been any polls recently about his performance? 

The heart of America’s problems are these lobbyist puppets of billionaires controlling all of us

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.