Tyla | TYLA Tour | Pre-sale this Thursday, General sale Friday

Alex

The "Been Thinking" chanteuse is visiting UK, Europe and North America in 2024. 

Pre-sale is Thursday December 7th, General sale is Friday December 8th. 

https://www.tylaworld.com/

Edited by Alex
  • Like 1

Her label is making ALL the right moves i fear... EPIC you're kind of reviving yourself with this new POP GWURL. I will be buying tickets. (and she said "top of the year" so is the album coming in January instead of March? (she never confirmed the march release date)

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Garbaj said:

Her label is making ALL the right moves i fear... EPIC you're kind of reviving yourself with this new POP GWURL. I will be buying tickets. (and she said "top of the year" so is the album coming in January instead of March? (she never confirmed the march release date)

album is out March 1st but I get the confusion, not sure why she's refusing to announce the date officially either lol 

Edited by Alex
  • Thanks 1

not a European leg before we even get an album what will she perform LMFAOOOO

Just now, Apostolis said:

not a European leg before we even get an album what will she perform LMFAOOOO

Isn’t the album scheduled to be released March 1st?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

A tour with South Florida on the first leg, YASSSS! Will be at the Miami show :heart2:

Will be grabbing tix for the London date. April is shaping up to be very busy for me concert wise.

Striking while the iron is hot ,learn something from this Ms Motivation chanteuse :giraffe:

No NYC date... Wow

4 hours ago, unbothered said:

Ticket prices are way more expensive than they should be

At first I was shook at the prices till I realized they were for the VIP tickets and M&G packages. I had to refresh a few times before the general admission tickets were available which were much more reasonable. Kinda messy to only have the expensive tickets available at first but I guess her label is trying get the most money they can lol. Hopefully when the general sale is released tomorrow they will show all the ticket tiers right away

Grabbed two tickets for Toronto. $95 Canadian for two floor tickets…thought that was pretty reasonable. Can’t wait to see her live!!

Maybe a bit off topic but is Been Thinking gonna be on her album? Huge mistake to leave it off - a monster bop that deserves to smash even harder than Water.

Edited by havewemet

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.