i'm thick everywhere 

hot

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

i'm thick everywhere 

In that case I’ll choose ‘Ride’

:ryan3:

• Like 1

Insanely, yes, but I have a big heart. I can take whatever, at this point in my life, but I can't stand to see other people being bullied or, otherwise, victimized.

At work? I'd say so. I'm a few years into my career & while protocol might vary, my staff is great at explaining things in clear detail & I can tell my work and contribution is well-tolerated. 

Since I have the support of my co-workers and bosses, when dealing with difficult situations or situations where I have to improvise, I'm pretty confident in making those types of decisions. 

In my relationship & friendships? Yeah! I've had difficult conversations with my friends & there's a collective understanding we're adults, have different priorities/goals, and we just want to support and uplift each other. 

On ATRL and other social media sites? To an extent. There's a certain user who constantly talks about hating YT people/YT culture, blames white people/racism for the Beyonce movie not doing as well as the Taylor Swift movie, dismissed a user's race/ethnicity without apologizing to him, and types in caps lock as if that makes her so edgy. If that one user didn't exist on here or she got PermaBanned, I'd feel a lot more comfortable on this site. And no, not to pat white people on the back. Black lives absolutely matter. But the last thing we need on this site is people tearing each other down based on skin-color & either being a troll or mean. It's a pop culture forum. We're all here because we like to engage in pop culture. Can't we all just get along? 

Edited by zasderfght

Girl there is this one twink up in here that be FOLLOWING me heavy just because I clocked their tea in a thread like a month or two ago. I thought they had moved on but they've been stalking me since that moment even tried replicating my name and display picture too as some sort of "Gotcha". Honestly, I did need to change my DP since its been years so it wasn't bad or anything but still a ki and a half. Honestly they could've just put me on ignore a long time ago but instead they just @ me a lot of the time along with quoting me but I never read anything they post so I don't know why they do it. Maybe for my attention? I feel bad because they probably want to be my friend or something but I try not to associate with the peeps up on this forum.

This is the only user to have went this far but I have triggered three other users too over the last few years to send me DM's asking why I said something that made them feel upset or why I downvoted them. I don't know why they take this site way too seriously it is a pop forum that was allowing open mega-racism, sexism, transphobia, etc for a solid 15+ years straight and only very recently changed. This site is just here to either **** post, make stan bases mad, or reply to random questions like this. 

Overall I do think a lot of people on this website has thin skin, not so surprising considering the demographic, but I wish it got a bit thicker really. I would say my skin is thick on and offline but its far thicker online.:giraffe:

Edited by Namie-Knowles
  • Thumbs Down 1

I'm a controversial king that isn't afraid to give my opinion on here. Unlike some users, that will remain nameless like they should, my skin is thicker than a snicker. Not everyone can be like me.

14 hours ago, Namie-Knowles said:

Girl there is this one twink up in here that be FOLLOWING me heavy just because I clocked their tea in a thread like a month or two ago. I thought they had moved on but they've been stalking me since that moment even tried replicating my name and display picture too as some sort of "Gotcha". Honestly, I did need to change my DP since its been years so it wasn't bad or anything but still a ki and a half. Honestly they could've just put me on ignore a long time ago but instead they just @ me a lot of the time along with quoting me but I never read anything they post so I don't know why they do it. Maybe for my attention? I feel bad because they probably want to be my friend or something but I try not to associate with the peeps up on this forum.

This is the only user to have went this far but I have triggered three other users too over the last few years to send me DM's asking why I said something that made them feel upset or why I downvoted them. I don't know why they take this site way too seriously it is a pop forum that was allowing open mega-racism, sexism, transphobia, etc for a solid 15+ years straight and only very recently changed. This site is just here to either **** post, make stan bases mad, or reply to random questions like this. 

Overall I do think a lot of people on this website has thin skin, not so surprising considering the demographic, but I wish it got a bit thicker really. I would say my skin is thick on and offline but its far thicker online.:giraffe:

Hello @Namie-Knowles! It's me you're referring to. 

I love how you say "I never read anything they post," yet you've replied to my posts you've said you "never read." 

Also, how can you say you've "clocked" someone when you don't read anything they post? 

Moreover, you say you have a thick skin online, but you are the first to "clock" and "call people out." Would someone with a "thick" skin be calling white people as YT and reducing a whole group of people to working at a fast-food joint with, what was it, crusty nails? And you're the first to call out "YT"  people or make jokes about white people. 

Considering your posts get more dislikes than likes, and you've had multiple people not only call you out or DM you, maybe you're the problem? 

And honey, I do NOT want to be your friend. The day you get permabanned is the day 5 years gets added to my life. 

Edited by zasderfght

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.