Hermes's heir wants to leave 10B euros to his Moroccan gardener

vale9001

The news is 80 years old Nicholas Puech, heir of the french fashion brand, wrote a new testament where he wants to leave 10 billion euros (double of Berlusconi net worth when he died and more than the official patrimony of the actual King of Morocco) to his Moroccan gardener. The  identity of this man is right now not public, only news is he has a wife and two kids.

I won't explain all the legal and economic things the articles talk about but for several reasons, even if other people have stoke exchanges are trying everything to block everything, seems that person could really take the money if Puech doesn't change the testament and it stays exactly like is it in this new version. 

1701694484-nicolas-puech.jpg?_=170169448

https://www.corriere.it/economia/moda-business/23_dicembre_05/hermes-l-ingegnere-domestico-marocchino-che-si-contendono-10-miliardi-eredita-nicolas-puech-44d030c4-92fa-11ee-b4ce-f7c294a6ba9a.shtml

Edited by vale9001

2 minutes ago, getBusy said:

History books will say they were “best friends”

"in a private letter to his friend he wrote I need the taste of your lips"

Edited by vale9001
  • Haha 6

Imagine getting all that money :deadbanana:

They’re ******* each other 

The gardener in question

spacer.png

9 minutes ago, fememeist said:

The gardener in question

spacer.png

Is this really him?

• Haha 3

The gardener is 50 years old and considering the guy is a billionaire and in good health, he could easily live another 20 years so the gardener would be really old himself by then.

If I was his child I would put him in conservatorship. I'm not letting some side piece take MY future money... 

:ryan3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.