Sophie Anderson has passed away

Kylie Jenner

Devastating! She was a comedic genius. What happened?? Please don't tell me sue of side... :( 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RIKI232

• Mariya Takeuchi

• Kylie Jenner

• Cameltoe Chariot

RIP goddess of sex comedy, hope you keep walking the streets (of heaven) not because you have to but because you want to!

I found out about Sophie from my husband a while ago, he’s a big fan of her and he’s devastated about her passing. Rest in peace.

devasted. i listened to a podcast she did a few months ago and while she made it seem that she was doing fine especially with her current boyfriend, i could tell that something was wrong.

Rebecca was right about him, i'm afraid. 

RIP gay icon

2 hours ago, Kylie Jenner said:

No... her boyfriend passed away recently and she had sadly been in hospital afterwards.

Who was her boyfriend that passed away? Was he the toxic one?

This is so sad :( rip queen

Crying my eyes out:( I had the pleasure of meeting Sophie twice out and about in London. She’s the sweetest soul in real life and would stop to have a conversation with anyone that approached her. 

Praying her family, especially her young child, one day find peace :heart:

• Like 3

Devastating, a literal gay icon… so sad. :weeps: 

Planet Earth is a little bit darker now. She was simply incandescent 

• Like 1

Wait im so sad rn like it just hit me. Omg I never got to meet Sophie or get a cameo from her! She seemed like such a sweet genuine woman. Aww..... :weeps: 

oh my god???? how awful :dancehall3:

she was such a light! such a kind, accepting presence. so loving and respectful tbh. RIP queen, queer icon, you will be missed :heart2:

may she rest in peace :heart2: she was a shining star, the most positive and down-to-earth person, a real advocate for the LGBTQ-community 

queen will be driving for dick in heaven

so many questions that will probably never be answered.. What happened? She was only 36. And her boyfriend also happened to die just a few weeks back, the same one who faked her death in September. Makes me so angry cause I feel like she might be alive if she'd never gotten involved with him. Who knows what happened though. Rest in Peace Queen, she was always such a light :heart: :cries:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.