• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enrique523

• Lemon

• BOOM!

• Pendulum

omg :ahh:

as someone who shares nationality with this crazy woman (who actually only has a career because gays are still stanning) I would have to say she is just using this to drag our own current ''Taylor'', we have a female singer that is currently having such a huge tour demand across the region and she is basically a younger version of her biggest rival and so that's why she is extra salty , it's actually the most iconic pop girl feud ever in my country, I think ATRL would go crazy for it if they were able to understand the history of it, it's really chaotic, fun and iconic 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

It's funny how ATRLers think the fact that Taylor being more famous invalidates someone else's opinion. That says more about how fickle and mainstream you are than any sort of critique or disagreement towards Jenela.

• Like 1

yall just make people up who the **** is this?

2 hours ago, John Slayne said:

What Jelena does has class to it. I'll say that.

Do you genuinely believe this?

• Haha 6

What is a hot dog sock? 

:suburban:

30 minutes ago, Tropical said:

It's funny how ATRLers think the fact that Taylor being more famous invalidates someone else's opinion. That says more about how fickle and mainstream you are than any sort of critique or disagreement towards Jenela.

You are right on this (I am Taylor's fan but no one is flawless) but the problem is Jelena is known for being unable to give her opinion without insulting anyone, like she actually could have presented her opinion in much more interesting manner and discuss the "death of the typical popstar" without calling Taylor boring, non charismatic and having a terrible haircut. These are terrible under the belt takes that outside of her fan base make her look so jealous and pressed 

Edited by M!X

A Khia if I've ever seen one. Not to mention she's a Serbian nationalist. All checks out when you think about it. :bibliahh:

Free Kosovo!

Edited by KOMH

6 hours ago, M!X said:

as someone who shares nationality with this crazy woman (who actually only has a career because gays are still stanning) I would have to say she is just using this to drag our own current ''Taylor'', we have a female singer that is currently having such a huge tour demand across the region and she is basically a younger version of her biggest rival and so that's why she is extra salty , it's actually the most iconic pop girl feud ever in my country, I think ATRL would go crazy for it if they were able to understand the history of it, it's really chaotic, fun and iconic 

Who is it? 

:rip: our serbian Jefree Star. The only reason this woman still has a career is because the gays who love outdated music from 2012 stan her. She is always beefing with singers, she once dragged Bey and Gaga when they were at the top and now she is dragging Taylor. Recently she also lied about being close to Kanye West and teased a duet between them but when the journalists asked them she was like ohhh i cant say I signed an NDA:skull: salty nasty woman, nobody with any taste cares for her

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Taylor Swift is the Honda Civic of pop girls and folks will deal 

kinda basic but accessible 

kinda basic but reliable 

she has her edgy SI moments but her sportiness/edginess isnt too distracting for the regular consumer

and with her multiple editions/options

its a pretty nice ride 

and will be remember as one of the most selling and most acclaimed 

ps. Taylor Civic Swift is a manual 

• Haha 1

She's deranged and has like 2 hits, kinda like Taylor actually. But then Taylor has her cult which is even more deranged so I'm with her on this.

“Who is this nobody?” Yet people got this thread moving to 8 pages. :rip: 

To be fair, I kind of share the sentiment regarding why Taylor is this popular (without the insults lol) but that’s mostly because I personally don’t find her interesting at all. At least she’s harmless and doesn’t bother anyone so in the end it’s whatever for me, honestly. :michael:

I swear I read Jelani at first and I wondered who let Nicki’s brother out of jail to drag Taylor :rip: 

• Haha 1

All this drama because she can't stand Aleksandra's and anyone else' success so she needed to come for Taylor instead :rip: Even thought Tea Tairovic (another Serbian singer) is the biggest Balkan pop star at the moment, why isn't Jelena coming for her instead? She's afraid of getting a bigger backlash maybe. 

I kinda like her Alpha and Omega albums. 

6 hours ago, xxxlamb said:

Taylor Swift is the Honda Civic of pop girls

LMAO! This is so real.

• Like 1

Another random tryna swing at an American artist. How transparent :deadbanana2:

Režimska pevačica, lažni prijatelj lgbt populacije, sve najgore što postoji u srpskom društvu. Pokaži mladež kurvo raspala!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

The UNCULTURED people in here calling her irrelevant when she's been on the frontpage of Balkan music landscape for almost 30 years now....

The way she NORMALIZED LGBT people in mainstream media, was the first to speak openly to support LGBT people in a region that was pushing for prison sentences. You can talk about her music output as much as you want but the fact is that she has shifted the culture on balkan so that it's not considered weird for gay people to be in music videos, to be talkshow hosts etc... She is a true ally!

jelena-karleu%C5%A1a-karleu%C5%A1a.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

23 minutes ago, Lyrica said:

The UNCULTURED people in here calling her irrelevant when she's been on the frontpage of Balkan music landscape for almost 30 years now....

The way she NORMALIZED LGBT people in mainstream media, was the first to speak openly to support LGBT people in a region that was pushing for prison sentences. You can talk about her music output as much as you want but the fact is that she has shifted the culture on balkan so that it's not considered weird for gay people to be in music videos, to be talkshow hosts etc... She is a true ally!

jelena-karleu%C5%A1a-karleu%C5%A1a.gif

Seriously, the gays in here trying to come for her when she did THIS in like 2006? Saying the last time she was relevant was 2012 when that was just her last album before the current one (and everyone's eating the new one up). What Beyonce is trying now with the COBRAH production Jelena already did 50 times more dedicated with OMEGA. The girlies in here truly can't handle. Like we get it you hate yourselves ali jebem ti majku ti jebem kako da nemas nikakav stid da se tako ponasas prema svojih

• Like 1

To be fair this is what many people think. Most people don’t even dislike Taylor. She does not bother anyone and does her thing but the commercial success she’s meeting is probably the biggest mystery in the music industry. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.