Is Zac Efron giving the full truth about his transformation?

jakeisphat

10 minutes ago, Tusk said:

Hrmm...I wonder why celebs have anxiety about aging and why they think they need plastic surgery?

It's not because of threads like this is it?

In Zacks case he is a man in his 30s. The prime time for an actor to play most of the good roles so I dont think aging was problem since he doesnt look younger

he probably tries to be arnold schaznagger

Edited by LittleStarmen

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• unclefloprry

• Dante Silva

• perpetual novice

• LittleStarmen

3 minutes ago, LittleStarmen said:

In Zacks case he is a man in his 30s. The prime time for an actor to play most of the good roles so I dont think aging was problem since he doesnt look younger

he probably tries to be arnold schaznagger

We don't know the reason. Zac gave one that no one seems to believe. 

Cameltoe Chariot

Personally I find threads like this and the obsession with critiquing and criticizing others looks to be infinitely more depressing than whatever Zac may or may not have done to his face 

:suburban:

• Like 7

spacer.png

Ariana's brother? Girl water you doing here??

anyway, its so obvious hes had multiple surgeries done around 2021-2023

Just judging from surface level alone, you can tell he did his cheeks, lips and eyes at the very least...aside from his jaw

• Like 1

Sorry but anyone saying it’s just “age and Botox” after that literal time warp of 2019 to 2021 is INSANE :bibliahh:

he went from actually looking like he was aging to looking like THE PURGE almost overnight :rip:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

His current face kind of reminds me of Heather Gay from Real Housewives of Salt Lake City tbh

• Haha 1

I don't wanna judge anyone's appearance, especially if its due to an injury... All I'm gonna say is that he was super cute like 10 years ago x

Looks like he is addicted to plastic surgery and botox, like a lot of people. What he does to his face is his own business, but he looks plastic.

Edited by Gladiator

Worry about yourself.

• Like 1

Am I the only one who thinks he still looks good? Like obviously not as good as before and a little unnatural, but plenty of people in Hollywood go down this route. By all accounts he's a very nice guy and doesn't deserve all the scrutiny 

Edited by Gelato
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Tusk said:

Hrmm...I wonder why celebs have anxiety about aging and why they think they need plastic surgery?

It's not because of threads like this is it?

I used to be against threads like this before and youre right. Shaming celebs is awful :emofish:

but i been noticing how lately people are against all these cosmetics surgeries and i think that could be a good thing :gaycat3:
Celebs are trying to normalize them.......Like that "gaunt bucal fat removal thing" but people are like noo.....NOOO

Love yourself. Love your naturality. Your genetics  This looks ugly. This looks bad. It was unnecesary.
Sometimes i feel like this backlash is a good thing even if its nasty
Everyone sayin good things to Zac and how gorgeous he looks would make it look like is a good thing for the "youngsters" to do
Go for surgery or fillers boys. Yll look as good as Zac. Bravo! look how much he improved?

In places like South Korea if im not wrong there's a lot of pressure to change your face and features.
They even give those surgeries as a birthday gift
Is seen as a real positive thing
Here in my country Colombia is normalized for Women specially in Medellin and so many die every year in the surgery room or have long term problems cause they went to cheap surgeons. 
Im glad thats not normalized in the west that much. Only in Hollywood :gaycat6:
One of my asian faves BoA did it. Debuted a new face.
She was gorgeous and she's gorgeous today but looks like a total different person and like her essence changed. 
She had a very authentic face and now she looks like every other kpopstar in the game.
She did it and she really didnt need it :gayriahcat1:

Is a double edged sword 

At the same time people should be able to decide the things they want to do with their body. Their lives.
It would be great to have a different thread about this.
To debate about aesthethic transformations and if its good or not. 

Edited by AvadaKedavra

5 hours ago, SidetoSpears said:

wait what happened to the former werewolf 

He's been self conscious 

Plastic surgery and also an alarming dose of steroids 

Edited by Trainwreck

he looked perfectly fine before the new face debut in 2019-2021. so idk why he did it.

6318add1adc99900188439e4?width=1073&format=jpeg

On 12/2/2023 at 5:47 PM, Dante Silva said:

this is the space between his “Thriller” and “Bad” era. 

More like his “Bad” and “Dangerous” era. 

He’ll be in his “ HIStory” era by the late 2020’s.

:rip:

Objectively, I guess Zac and Robert Pattison are considered to be the most handsome Hollywood actors of their generation. 

Zac was always the physical definition of what many regarded as the perfect ‘twink’ (without even being gay). What does that do to someone? Growing up, reading online social commentary that places you in a certain corner, when you are in fact straight?

His career took off before the ‘me too’ movement. One can only imagine the propositions that have been made to him by certain executives and casting directors over the years.

The hyper-masculine jawline implants he has gone for makes no sense and is out of step with the times.  That look only makes sense to me in context of a form of cinema that has not been in vogue or commercial in decades and the only actor who still shines a beacon for the type of physicality in the 2020’s is Jason Momoa. 

In this era, we are living through a period where expectations of what the archetypical male physique should look like have been reset by K-Pop boyband members, who generally have a less muscular, some might say, more androgynous look, which places Zac on the wrong side of a downward aesthetic trend.

Ironically, the look that is now most coveted in male fashion is the look Zac originally possessed but is now running away from.  Yet there is no conventional logic as to why Zac has clearly had more than one glycolic facial peel at a higher % strength.

That stuff is a ‘one and done’, once you get it, you can’t go back, yet something has motivated Zac to go there and he’s now on the other side of that, logic would suggest he is very much in the grip of dysmorphia.

• Like 1

Yeah, definitely a lot was done around 2019/2020. He looked fine before that period. Such a shame what insecurities can do to someone, especially if nothing was ever wrong beforehand.

• Like 1

On 12/3/2023 at 3:58 AM, Joyride said:

I feel so bad for what I'm about to say but he's one of the ugliest men I've ever seen (in his current state, obiously)

Ugliest? You better be joking lol

The eyes are giving it away that he did have work done. Either way i don't care. His face his choice. I don't like it tho

• 2 weeks later...

I watched TGSM today and thought on this thread. I find it sad, for nostalgia and for him,  but his change definitely makes me very curious. :dancehall:

I think in the 2020-2021 pandemic he had cosmetic surgery that went wrong, they wanted to fix it and it came worse (a very common situation). It is also evident that he uses steroids, a bad combination of both is what we see now. :psyduck:

Sadly it seems that he's the type of celebrity who will try to "fix" what went wrong bc of everything that is said in the media and will only end worse. :cries:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.