More gay men are starting to vote for Right-wing parties to feel "safe" in Europe.

Darkgalord

The people here screaming about “whyte racist gays!!!” thinking they are doing something are so cringeworthy. As if religious extremists aren’t also a threat to LGBTQ PoC

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 7

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• Embustera

• Redstreak

• Dante Silva

4 hours ago, Dephira said:

The people here screaming about “whyte racist gays!!!” thinking they are doing something are so cringeworthy. As if religious extremists aren’t also a threat to LGBTQ PoC

Cringe. As a woman of color I have experienced racism from white gays. So white gays are also a threat to POC. This guy started a racism campaign against a black woman who is against blackface and stand up for the right of all minorities.

Edited by Embustera
  • Like 7

5 hours ago, Dephira said:

And what happens when gay immigrants get deported for being immigrants to the countries that you apparently want to ban migration from because they're so anti-gay?

Can you point to where Wilders adds an addendum to his calls that Moroccans don't belong in Dutch society that he just actually means the cisheterosexual Moroccans? :chick2:

Edited by Communion
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

Let me get this straight… Some people come to your country, many of them illegally, they start harassing you because of your sexuality and you should be okay with it because they’re Muslim? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

A valid concern :sorry: 

The headlines of brutal homophobic killings at the hands of that religion are very scary. At one point, you have to pick the lesser of two evils before you're next.

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator
6 hours ago, AintNoOtherMe said:

Let me get this straight… Some people come to your country, many of them illegally, they start harassing you because of your sexuality and you should be okay with it because they’re Muslim? 

Who said that? Please explain how voting for the anti-gay politicians makes the lives of gays better?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Communion said:

And what happens when gay immigrants get deported for being immigrants to the countries that you apparently want to ban migration from because they're so anti-gay?

Can you point to where Wilders adds an addendum to his calls that Moroccans don't belong in Dutch society that he just actually means the cisheterosexual Moroccans? :chick2:

THANK YOU!

The way I've seen so many ATRL gays love virtue signaling about how they feel sorry for queer people living in Muslim-majority countries and wish that they could escape to safer countries. But then these same users will be so openly anti-immigration & want those "Arabs to go back to their countries", knowing that this sentiment also applies to queer people that they sympathize with.

These people don't give a f*ck about us gays in those countries; they just want to feel good about themselves for living in western countries. That's it.

• Like 7

Literally nobody gives a **** about us PoC gays. I personally know white gays who voted for anti immigration extremist right parties and smile in my face at the same time. These same gays will shut down any conversation about racism because it makes them uncomfortable. I'm tired and I feel like nobody cares about us...

• Like 5

Palestinians not being queer-friendly because they live subjugated by Israel has to be the most delusional statement I've read this year. :ahh:

You guys crack me up.

"In the hierarchy of victimhood, Muslims are at the top over gays, women, Jews and other left leaning groups." - this is enough for me to know not to take any of this seriously. Also "data doesnt show any increase in homophobic attacks"

A lot of Dutch people are ignorant due to an education system too focused on practicalities

Do you know how Denmark stopped the “far right” from rising to power?

They did something noble, they actually listened to its citizens' concern about the effects of immigration and implemented stricter immigration policies.  

The vast majority of people who vote for the “far right” do it solely because other political parties do not care about the rise of crime, violence, rape, honor culture… that come with immigration from certain parts of the world. 

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Not saying I agree with it, but I understand the thinking. It feels like western society has recently become a less safe place for gay people, after decades of progress. And there is no doubt that hardline Islamic ideology is incompatible with a free and tolerant society.

Edited by PoisonPill
  • Like 2

A valid point, but the far right party isn’t doing anything better. Here in my country we don't allow it, even when a large majority like this guy wants them here.

for this reason, I’m sure that the Dutches will vote again for the left party in the next elections, but seriously, I find that many Western countries don’t take serious measures against islamic mentality in Europe. We cannot deny that there’s a lot of Muslims thinking of bringing back the caliphate or at least to Islamize  the rules of the states they live in. 

On 11/29/2023 at 12:08 PM, Infinite said:

Christians and Catholics also hate us and want us to die and burn in hell, only that Jesus preached with respect not to judge, Mohammed was more bloody and murderous, but that's according to what I've read... I don't know what to think...

you only need to look at the history of violence against gays in recent years to know that muslims are a threat to us 

it would be good for you to take your mind off this common discourse that all religious people hate gays, since some demonstrate this in a more effective way: like throwing gays off buildings, hanging them etc.

• Like 1