International Red Cross & Israel left hospitalized Palestinian children to die

Luckitty

After promising to take care of them, they abandoned them and left them to die 

more and more horrifying scenes keep coming out after the ceasefire

What really gets me is the fact that we are all....collectively, funding the killing of those innocent children. Even without our knowledge and intention.

The same way they stole that land is the same way they are putting their final touches. Killing every child there is. But who cares? Just some ethnic children. 

Not sure when Jesus and the Mahdi will finally decide to come out and end this **** already.

• Like 3

But I was told earlier today on ATRL that Israel is an advanced humane democracy, in fact the only democracy in the Middle East!

Was I lied to?

They stole the land and now want to wipe out what’s left of Palestinians. The only democracy in the ME did that :clap3:

Where are the yt ppl who were crying about fictional beheaded babies (which turned out to be israeli propaganda and the White House had to retract their statements)? Care to chime in?

• Like 1

And then you have users in that Selena thread defending this disgusting state, simply horrific.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.