The Avril Lavigne Tour 2024

Eat The Acid

These are very random places. I hope she is going to amplify her dates because I'd love to go. 

As I mentioned in the base, a Glastonbury slot seems given with these dates 

2 minutes ago, OhMyAlf said:

As I mentioned in the base, a Glastonbury slot seems given with these dates 

Glastonbury is 26th of June and she’s in Denmark 27th and in U.K. after that. So probably won’t be doing Glastonbury. 

that album isn’t coming lets be real now

Isn't it funny that she performs at Nickelsdorf? When her ex hubby is from Nickelback. :chick1:

2 minutes ago, Robburro said:

that album isn’t coming lets be real now

She did a recent interview where she said album is practically finished and the label were organising a promotion tour for it. We now have the promotion tour - so I assume it is coming?

1 hour ago, HEAVYONIT said:

These are very random places. I hope she is going to amplify her dates because I'd love to go. 

I predict she will do festivals during summer , world tour until 2025 or by the end of 2024…. If she releases AL8 before this Europe festivals

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Eat The Acid said:

Glastonbury is 26th of June and she’s in Denmark 27th and in U.K. after that. So probably won’t be doing Glastonbury. 

That's just the day people enter the festival site, she has a nice gap in the dates to play the festival on either the 28/29/30th  :lakitu: 
Maybe my wishful thinking for some exposure in the UK :jonnycat:

3 hours ago, Eat The Acid said:

The Glastonbury weekend is June 28/29/30

1 hour ago, Miichael said:

The Glastonbury weekend is June 28/29/30

Oh she’ll definitely play it then 

Hopefully, she will come to Poland too... I met so many amazing people at her last concert here!

• ATRL Moderator

I really do have to applaud how busy she's been, particularly with so many live performances and festival slots. I'd love for AL8 to come soon I just hope she got a new vocal producer and eventually kicks Feldmann to the curb

2 hours ago, greeneyedsoul said:

@Bloodflowers.

She's coming to Croatia. :jonny6:

Arena Pula >>>>>> Arena Zagreb

I saw the news at work kskslslsl I wanna go, I am talking with my friends about snatching tickets on Friday when they go on sale

But wait, she is doing festivals but in Croatia, she is doing a stand-alone concert. That's crazy! Is there any other stand-alone concerts or are we getting special concert in Croatia for being loyal little Avril Rangers?

@°ColdFire° @HeddaO @Jozip dolazite li u Pulu na koncert ide ljeto??

I kinda hesitated to see her in Nimes

47 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

I saw the news at work kskslslsl I wanna go, I am talking with my friends about snatching tickets on Friday when they go on sale

But wait, she is doing festivals but in Croatia, she is doing a stand-alone concert. That's crazy! Is there any other stand-alone concerts or are we getting special concert in Croatia for being loyal little Avril Rangers?

The UK has two stand alone concerts, also Nimes and Milan are pretty much solo, both are just part of some concert series which they call ‘festival’. 

Edited by Dmnkklbrt
Changes

5 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Wheew the ticket prices. Queen thinks we're part of Scandinavia. :rip:

Well, I won't have any additional expenses anyway. :soda:

But that's so funny. My whole life I have been stanning only this Canadian hasbeen and she rewards me with a concert in a venue that's 15 minutes away from my apartment. :cries: Melissa Vandella you will always be famous. 

Edited by greeneyedsoul

5 hours ago, Dmnkklbrt said:

The UK has two stand alone concerts, also Nimes and Milan are pretty much solo, both are just part of some concert series which they call ‘festival’. 

So is this Love Sux Tour (Extended Edition) that should be added on her Wikipedia page? Cause concert organizers said this is a part of Love Sux tour hmmm......

51 minutes ago, greeneyedsoul said:

Wheew the ticket prices. Queen thinks we're part of Scandinavia. :rip:

Well, I won't have any additional expenses anyway. :soda:

But that's so funny. My whole life I have been stanning only this Canadian hasbeen and she rewards me with a concert in a venue that's 15 minutes away from my apartment. :cries: Melissa Vandella you will always be famous. 

Wanna host me in your apartment? :fan:

@greeneyedsoul OMG TUNE IN TO RTL DIREKT, they (Mojmira Pastorčić) are talking about Avril Lavigne on the news!!!!

9 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

So is this Love Sux Tour (Extended Edition) that should be added on her Wikipedia page? Cause concert organizers said this is a part of Love Sux tour hmmm......

Wanna host me in your apartment? :fan:

Yeah. You can share a bed with my roommate. :fan:

9 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

@greeneyedsoul OMG TUNE IN TO RTL DIREKT, they (Mojmira Pastorčić) are talking about Avril Lavigne on the news!!!!

I missed it. :noparty:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.