Dragon's Dogma 2 (2024 Game Of the Year)

FailSafe

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROq9W6doUw9F9TRoGMN54

GTAV who? Elden who? I've never been excited for a videogame release since forever :jonny2:  I'm ready to rain chaos with a new version of Maelstrom  :WAP:

Edit: there will be a showcase later today! So hyped :WAP:

-----

Release date: March 22, 2024

Trailers:

Gameplay:

Vocations revealed so far:

Character creation details:

World building details:

Edited by FailSafe
  • Like 1

This isn’t Shadow of the Erdtree?

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

You spilled! :clap3:

The first Dragon's Dogma is an underrated classic. I'm hoping DD2 is just as good and actually gets its flowers.

2 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

This isn’t Shadow of the Erdtree?

Liked elden ring but miss girl's combat can't hold a candle to miss double Ds 

That's not inZOI. 

1 minute ago, feelslikeadream said:

You spilled! :clap3:

The first Dragon's Dogma is an underrated classic. I'm hoping DD2 is just as good and actually gets its flowers.

Yes omg finally someone with taste! I won't say DD was underrated, more like unknown, unfortunately; because those who played the first game would certainly say it's a cult classic.

DD2's size will be four times larger than the first game, and it will be densely packed. Have you seen some of the gameplay trailer? The AI companions are next level! 

7 minutes ago, Romova99 said:

Yes, I'm ready for Tekken 8.

Looking forward to play miss Xiaoyu aka the best female Tekken character :khalyan:

super mario wonder already came out last month :gaycat5:

• Like 1

the memories of playing DD while listening to Grimes Vision, Ellies Halcyon Days, and Stromaes Square Root :khalyan2:

can't wait!

1 minute ago, Katamari said:

the memories of playing DD while listening to Grimes Vision, Ellies Halcyon Days, and Stromaes Square Root :khalyan2:

can't wait!

I heard you can have your main pawn as a lover, too

:khalyan:

Spoiler

The furry community is in uproar because you can take furry npcs as lovers

If you guys haven't played the first game yet, play it! It was released more than 10 years ago but the combat still holds well even to this day!

1 minute ago, FailSafe said:

I heard you can have your main pawn as a lover, too

Hide contents

The furry community is in uproar because you can take furry npcs as lovers

oh thats not

but they will be dealt with  :khalyan2:

I could never get into the first game, I might try it out again before this comes out

6 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

I could never get into the first game, I might try it out again before this comes out

I highly recommend that you should! Unlike other RPG games where one class outclasses the other, DD's combat classes are all viable, especially if you get the hang of synergizing with your pawns- which is another game mechanic that is entirely unique to Dragon's Dogma. 

40 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

Looking forward to play miss Xiaoyu aka the best female Tekken character :khalyan:

Such a weird way to spell Anna Williams but werk :khalyan:

Edited by Romova99
  • Like 1

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, FailSafe said:

Yes omg finally someone with taste! I won't say DD was underrated, more like unknown, unfortunately; because those who played the first game would certainly say it's a cult classic.

DD2's size will be four times larger than the first game, and it will be densely packed. Have you seen some of the gameplay trailer? The AI companions are next level! 

I agree it's more unknown than underrated, but I also think an 81 MC score is too low :chick3:

I've seen a few tweets about DD2 content, but I actually like to go into games (and movies/TV and books lol) with as little info as possible, so I'll mostly avoid news on it and just jump in next year :duca:

1 hour ago, airplane said:

I'm ready for GTA 6 yeah

Very optimistic of you to think it's coming in 2024 :gaycat6:

The first game was so fun :jonny5: Best magic system in an open world RPG imo (Midwarts Legacy wants what she has)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.