Three Palestinian students shot in Burlington, VT

VOSS

This is what decades of dehumanisation and demonization of Palestinians (and Arabs) does. A blatant hate crime fueled by the racist and genocidal rhetoric of the media and politicians in Amerikkka. They're all complicit and directly contributing to this climate of hate against Palestinians/Arabs/Muslims. Will it be investigated as a hate crime? I'm not sure.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

I was going to say something but better evoid...

I'm sorry for them and hope they get better. We live in truly scary times

I knew all this vitriol would lead to deaths and so many hate crimes as a result of this never-ending war. I will never understand how a good friend of mine, Persian, will vehemently stand by Israel and condone the atrocities happening. It is such a troubling thing to see and I genuinely fear for his safety and everyone involved. My heart is with the family, no one deserves to be slaughtered in cold blood or targeted like animals. 

Edited by Jormungand

1 hour ago, VOSS said:

See this after also seeing the Jewish  teacher in NY being chased around her school by the students 💀

this world is going crazy. 

Edited by GhostBox
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

Didn't someone also kill a 6 year old Muslim in Chicago last month because of what is happening in Gaza? Vile, it's so unsafe to be a Muslim, these white supremacist terrorists continue to kill Arabs not only in their homeland, but abroad too.

48 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

See this after also seeing the Jewish  teacher in NY being chased around her school by the students 💀

I love how your response to three Palestinians getting SHOT is to post someone who wasn’t shot and was never in danger of losing her life. :bibliahh: 

36 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

I love how your response to three Palestinians getting SHOT is to post someone who wasn’t shot and was never in danger of losing her life. :bibliahh: 

Not you trying to tell us how a Jewish person should feel while literally being chased through a school 💀

also the two stories relate to each other cause both have happened because of the current situation. Which is driving both sides looney. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 14

10 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

Not you trying to tell us how a Jewish person should feel while literally being chased through a school 💀

also the two stories relate to each other cause both have happened because of the current situation. Which is driving both sides looney. 

The law would protect her from unarmed high school students causing her any actual harm, as it would any other Jewish person, while Palestinians are pretty much left to fend for themselves and public opinion from liberals seems to be that they deserve it. 

Your both sidesing in this thread is noted.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

The law would protect her from unarmed high school students causing her any actual harm, as it would any other Jewish person, while Palestinians are pretty much left to fend for themselves and public opinion from liberals seems to be that they deserve it. 

Your both sidesing in this thread is noted.

The "law" doesn't stop crime from happening, it just punishes people once the crime has been committed (if it even does that).

Do we have any information on who did it? Don't want to jump to conclusions.

9 hours ago, Ash12345 said:

Do we have any information on who did it? Don't want to jump to conclusions.

According to the BBC: "Burlington police have named the suspect as Jason J Eaton, aged 48, reports CBS News, the BBC's media partner in the US."

He's also white based on another article.

Edited by brazil
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, GhostBox said:

Seems a bit meaningful of a difference of children are upset their teacher voiced support for genocide via publicly displaying political ideology across her social media channels while an ex-military officer saw three men he didn't know speaking Arabic while waiting outside their family's apartment building *for Thanksgiving dinner* and decided to shoot them with intent to kill:

Palestinians in Palestine aren't safe from the Israeli military and Palestinians in America aren't safe from the US military.

Edited by Communion
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 hours ago, Communion said:

Seems a bit meaningful of a difference of children are upset their teacher voiced support for genocide via publicly displaying political ideology across her social media channels while an ex-military officer saw three men he didn't know speaking Arabic while waiting outside their family's apartment building *for Thanksgiving dinner* and decided to shoot them with intent to kill:

Palestinians in Palestine aren't safe from the Israeli military and Palestinians in America aren't safe from the US military.

Are you really gonna argue that the US military ordered this attack? 

Unfortunately many veterans have PTSD (for his age bracket, the military was fighting Islamic insurgents) and other mental damage, which can cause them to do all sorts of crazy things.

On 11/26/2023 at 9:12 PM, GhostBox said:

That teacher attended a pro-Israel rally. They deserved it. We don't **** with genocide supporters. 

55 minutes ago, Ash12345 said:

Are you really gonna argue that the US military ordered this attack? 

Unfortunately many veterans have PTSD (for his age bracket, the military was fighting Islamic insurgents) and other mental damage, which can cause them to do all sorts of crazy things.

Not the "he has PTSD and mental illness" excuse for a literal hate crime... :toofunny3:

• Haha 1

Hisham, one of the victims, has found out his injury was critical to his spine and he will basically be paralyzed from the chest down, likely to never walk again.

• 2 weeks later...

if assume he is correct, then Jews aren’t kept safe under HIS administration and seems like a major problem.

Maybe he should, I dunno, ******* resign?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.