Trump Revives Plan to Dismantle Obamacare if Elected in 2024

Year of Shadow

https://www.thedailybeast.com/donald-trump-hopes-to-dismantle-obamacare-if-elected-in-2024?via=twitter_page&utm_medium=socialflow&utm_source=twitter_owned_tdb&utm_campaign=owned_social

Earlier this year plans were also revealed to:

- cancel free school meals

- shut down free-range farms

- add more restrictions to abortion

If Trump wins in 2024. 

Literally why it’s the only reason half of my friends can afford insurance now that we are 26+ and can’t be on our parents anymore. 

I hate him 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

It's funny, pathetic and sad how so many white people will froth at the mouth for this (who will also suffer) just so 1 brown person doesn't have health insurance

Edited by LustSpell
  • Like 8

1 minute ago, LustSpell said:

It's funny, pathetic and sad how so many white people will froth at the mouth for this (who will also suffer) just so 1 brown person doesn't have health insurance

That’s literally Americas history. In the 70s and 80s the US gutted its welfare system because they didn’t want black people to have it. Even creating the term “Welfare Queen”. Turns out white people use welfare more than black people. It ended up hurting whites more. 

• Like 3

It's a ****** up system designed to enrich insurance shareholders, but it's the only reason I can afford health insurance right now - we are so ******, no matter who we vote for. 

Diabolical. :dancehall2:

It is insane that a person who tried to overturn an election with 90+ criminal pending charges can still run for the highest office in the land… 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

Aww well that sucks. If only our current president wasn't funding and cheering on an ethnic cleansing campaign, maybe he could win again and stop him :chick1:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 7

15 minutes ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

Aww well that sucks. If only our current president wasn't funding and cheering on an ethnic cleansing campaign, maybe he could win again and stop him :chick1:

I mean the Biden admin has been continuing the same efforts of Medicare/Medicaid privatization that Trump initiated so even if there was no genocide, he is complicit.

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

I can't be bothered anymore.

If this is what people want, we will suffer together :giraffe:

Also focus on your local elections

• Like 1

Obamacare is a mess that need to be reworked but Donny really wants to left vulnerable part of people without health insurance and coverage  :giraffe:

He doesn’t even know what that means :bibliahh:

But but Biden!! Yeah he sucks but look at the bigger picture. At this point I’m tired and if he wins… we deserve what’s coming we know how he is since 2016 and it’ll only get worse. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Gottasadae said:

Obamacare is a mess that need to be reworked but Donny really wants to left vulnerable part of people without health insurance and coverage  :giraffe:

Who are the people he hates? He’s thinking about harming them. He associate what he hates with low income… and mostly of his cult is that way but they don’t care. 

:ahh: They will never learn because the entire point of their policies is to hurt people.

Obamacare is still incredibly popular.

Abortion is incredibly popular.

They are going to make Biden win just because they are worse than a man who is supporting genocide.

21 hours ago, Gottasadae said:

Eh... the worst aspect, the mandate, was struck down so what is left is mainly protections that benefit people.

- No coverage maxes

- Cannot deny for pre-existing conditions

- Can stay on parents' insurance until 26

- Medicaid expansion

Edited by Sannie

20 hours ago, Gaia said:

I actually didn’t know Obamacare was still a thing :deadbanana2: 

It is and it’s pretty popular. Even in gop leaning states 

On 11/26/2023 at 3:06 PM, Gaia said:

*blinks*

I mean, the Democrats could just stop funding a genocide if they really wanted to protect Obamacare. :cm: 

On 11/26/2023 at 8:06 PM, Gaia said:

Figures

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.