• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Solaria

• kellebrity98

• Dula Peep

• illia

Can't wait, but she really should save it for January since this isn't going to help it chart any higher with the Xmas Freeze starting earlier and earlier. Unless they're planning on moving onto single #2 by then like what happened with "Physical"?

Damn that's a lot longer than I thought it would be. Can't wait

if the outro got more length I will take back everything and call it SOTY. Literally the only enjoyable part for me is the outro but it’s like 15 seconds

• Thumbs Down 3

I’ll give it another try :chick3:

Theres already a thread for it, but:

:jonny5:

Yasss Duallah, show them girlies how its DONE :jonnycat:

I’ve never been more happy for an extended mix to come out then with this song. Even 6 minutes isn’t enough :WAP:

• Like 1

Now lets hope she doesnt release and delete it immediately like the instrumental version :ahh:

Also this BETTER also have an extended intro with the muffled instrumental in the beginning

thank god it’s an actual “extended mix” :WAP: hate when artists release them and they’re only like 20 seconds longer 

6 minutes ago, Love Again said:

I’ve never been more happy for an extended mix to come out then with this song. Even 6 minutes isn’t enough :WAP:

ugh same I am sooo hype for this release. Also this reminds me of one of my most favorite extended mix

12 minutes ago, Acid said:

She needs to brush that tongue

Thrush after flop! 

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.