idk maybe she does need to be in one

:deadbanana4:

39 minutes ago, punisher said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

40 minutes ago, punisher said:

not the first reply, shame :deadbanana4:

Idk she has always been unkind to so many people but at the same time she doesn't deserve this I guess….

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

I think there is a big difference between Wendy and Britney Conservatorship.

Britney was doing tours, promo, vegas and Wendy looks like she can't manage to do things so maybe she needs one. Only time will tell.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jesus del rey said:

I've never understood the idea behind conservatorship and it doesn't seem to be a helpful solution

It's a good concept but it needs to be heavily monitored. Some people genuinely cannot take care of themselves and most people under cship are mentally vulnerable old people. A cship can help counter any potential third-party scam or theft, but it obviously becomes a problem when the person in charge of their money IS the scammer in question.

Edited by Take Me Apart
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Fastlane said:

I thought she has died and was replaced by Sherry. :rip:  I'm not from US, so kinda out of touch.

Omg :deadbanana2:

3 hours ago, punisher said:

you should be arrested for saying this, what a horrid thing to say. I hope you sleep well at night sis!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

26 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

The same people in this thread laughing at Wendy will throw a hissy fit if you say anything about Britney

You already know what that is and that’s all I’ll say free Wendy she would be better with a public administrator then the current administration 

Weather she needs help or not, no one deserves to be in a conservatorship run by corrupt people 

• Thanks 1

I doubt Wendy will come back. people don't seem to understand that she's unwell

I hope Wendy can recover, I saw recent videos of her and she is not looking good at all :doc: I am fearing that not much is left for her, which is scary because she gave us so many iconic moments not that long ago to be doing this badly

7 hours ago, punisher said:

y'all are so nasty. no one deserves to be stripped from their rights, away from family and friends over their mental health illness. 

4 hours ago, Geraldine said:

this is nothing like britney's case.

it's similar in a way. Major corporations (Wells Fargo) taking advantage of people with mental health issues. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wish the armchair psychologists in this thread would take the time to learn about how awful conservatorships are. No one should be in one.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.