why is twitter (x) full with bots?

Karla Cabello

elon said he bought twitter to get rid of bots but after he took over there's more bots than ever, why?

moo.png

also why is almost every bot related to crypto , and they will comment anything under every post for engagement

moo.png

the multiple bots under each viral tweet just repeating their made up name ?? :rip:

twitter’s borderline unusable these days…

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Karla Cabello said:

also why is almost every bot related to crypto , and they will comment anything under every post for engagement

moo.png

It could be worse: they could be shoving new pop jingles from industry plants down your throat.

they bought twitter blue and the algorithm pushes them to the top of replies under every tweet and make them consistently appear on everyone’s fyp 

:clack:

• Thanks 1

Why are there so many OnlyFans girls who reply something so stupid under every tweet? It’s especially bad when the tweet is for gays. You aren’t attracting anyone. 

• Like 1

Would the free speech absolutist Elon emerald mines Musk contradict himself

Edited by Illuminati

Because you can make money out of viral tweets, so they’re trying to generate engagement by using bots

3 hours ago, Karla Cabello said:

elon said he bought twitter to get rid of bots but after he took over there's more bots than ever, why?

moo.png

because it's the only thing that's making him money since all the advertisers left.

5 hours ago, Tropez said:

Why are there so many OnlyFans girls who reply something so stupid under every tweet? It’s especially bad when the tweet is for gays. You aren’t attracting anyone. 

Sorry they’re kinda iconic. Like you’ll see a video of puppies and the cam bots are like “I have a bigger ass 💋

• Haha 1

It's kinda crazy .. I feel like twitter also used to be way more active a few months ago, but now it's a bit dead (in terms of engagement)?

Because loads of the actual users have left since Elon has taken over. He has to make it look active somehow

• Thanks 1

Twitter is the new Tumblr... I feel like a lot of people migrated to TikTok or other apps that are actually functioning properly.

X is absolute shite and a cesspool now. I only use for the nsfw content. 

didnt he fire the team that works on getting rid of bots

Omfg the way I started blocking all the bots under tweets but it was pointless and more would just appear :rip: I’ve found myself using Twitter a lot less because of it

• Thanks 1

Don’t know if this is on topic but did you guys realize that there is so much violence on twitter too? 

i never watch fight videos and i absolutely hate it. I would always skip IMMEDIATELY because it hurts my soul to see someone experiencing pain. But when i’m on twitter i see always fight videos where people are just ruthless and where they try to kill eachother. I came across a few and still feel that trigger there. I blocked those pages later on and EVERYTIME i came across a new fight video page. 

ngl i feel like this is done on purpose. The young human brain is getting desensitised towards such videos and behaviour and they are trying to tear the society apart. I remember back in the day even saying the word ***** was a huge issue. These days i see its so normalised for people to say the craziest and the worst things it kind of scares me. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.