Donald Trump wishes everyone a happy thanksgiving with class and grace

Bears01

this is very Azealia Banks-coded

• Haha 11

Wow he’s really making use of that semicolon 

• Haha 1

Happy holidays mr president

• Haha 1

It is really a yearly event on Thanksgiving to hear what he has to say in his yearly message :skull: Like they're so deluded but funny

“Peekaboo” is such blatant racism and a reference to that other word. What a vile person, but no new info there 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, If U Seek Amy said:

It is really a yearly event on Thanksgiving to hear what he has to say in his yearly message :skull: Like they're so deluded but funny

I can’t lie this message made me SCREAM it was so unhinged but Jesus does he kill me 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

I can’t lie this message made me SCREAM it was so unhinged but Jesus does he kill me 

Like of all days to tweet this while facing the brunt of the law on so many fronts is so funny. I understand the message is awful and crazy and he should absolutely be in jail. But it still sends me

3 minutes ago, If U Seek Amy said:

Like of all days to tweet this while facing the brunt of the law on so many fronts is so funny. I understand the message is awful and crazy and he should absolutely be in jail. But it still sends me

I hate to straight up admit it but he is so ******* funny. I hate him more than just about anyone alive but Christ does he crack me up 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

I hate to straight up admit it but he is so ******* funny. I hate him more than just about anyone alive but Christ does he crack me up 

He really needs to give up Politics and just do comedy if he doesn't go to prison

• Haha 1

Peekaboo :deadbanana2:

He’s so sick and deranged lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.