• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Superbitch

• The Slayer

• Popboi.

• Attitude

I know asking for international shows would be asking too much but I’d like to see it happen. Or get festivals to bring them out as part of their lineup. They had some success in Australia. Sound of the Underground and Biology were hits here. And Cheryl, as a solo artist had bigger success so I see it happening… potentially… 🫠

******* hell

the way I have 0 money to spend right now but I’ll commit a robbery if that’s what it takes to snatch those tickets

33 minutes ago, Joyride said:

this is gonna be so interesting, I wonder how they'll redistribute Sarah's lines.

The "here I am, walking primrose" line in The Promise is going to be so emotional :weeps:

Just now, Miichael said:

The "here I am, walking primrose" line in The Promise is going to be so emotional :weeps:

"Wondering when I'm gonna see you again" :weeps:

Just now, Joyride said:

"Wondering when I'm gonna see you again" :weeps:

:weeps: It's going to be such a bittersweet moment of remembering Sarah at her best but also wishing she was there

Of course, they're back together after Cheryl's solo career flopped.

When they reunited, Cheryl had 3 successful eras and they split on the last date of the tour because she wanted to continue her career and made Nadine upset.

1 hour ago, Gwendolyn said:

I will kill myself if I don't get tickets.

Felt.

crying-wailing.gif

3 minutes ago, RIKI232 said:

Omggg

IMG-8246.jpg

Omgggggggggg

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, prézli said:

Of course, they're back together after Cheryl's solo career flopped.

When they reunited, Cheryl had 3 successful eras and they split on the last date of the tour because she wanted to continue her career and made Nadine upset.

They were always going to reunite for their 20th anniversary, it just ended up getting delayed because of Covid and Sarah's passing

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.