• Joyride

They are filming tonight's show!

They are filming tonight's show!

sorry for the triple post!

my third time seeing the show tonight and it was just glorious :jonny: 

i love these girls so much it hurts

• Like 1

God, I'm dyjng

the way these past few weeks I've seen Dua, Taylor, Troye, Jessie and Girls Aloud show was by far the most fun I've had, their setlist was just incredible

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

God, I'm dyjng

the way these past few weeks I've seen Dua, Taylor, Troye, Jessie and Girls Aloud show was by far the most fun I've had, their setlist was just incredible

Slay!! Im seeing them Sunday and I can't wait :jonny6:

• Like 1

Seen the show in London from the Pit on Saturday, and yesterday for the second time. Floor seats this time around, but super close to the stage... just behind the VIP rows.

What a show, whew! :jonny5:

This show really does not let you breath for a bit. It's hit after hit after hit. What a fantastic discography they have.

The crowd was standing up, dancing and singing along all throughout.

Love that they included Girl Overboard (should be a setlist staple!!), Graffiti My Soul and On The Metro. The locals didn't know them, but the gays went off lol.

I've never seen the girls so happy and radiant. Which makes it even more sad that Sarah is not here to celebrate their legacy. She was always most excited to be on stage, and she would've rocked it!

The tributes to Sarah were plenty throughout the show, and so tastefully done. Shed a tear or two.

Nicola really was the star of the show for me. Vocally she just excelled. It's crazy how underused she was as a vocalist throughout their career.

I'm glad I did both the pit and floor seats. In the pit you have a lot of interaction with the girls, but you do miss a lot of details (visuals, dancers, props etc). 

But Nicola acknowledging my existence and interacting with me was everything. :heart:

I hope the overwhelming reaction they are getting this tour will convince them to continue performing. 

• Thanks 1

I had the honor of seeing the girls for three shows last week in London and I had the time of my life. I'm sad that the tour is over already. :cries:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.