The Girls Aloud Show | That's a wrap!

Popboi.

For the first time there is no covers which is cool since their catalogue is full of hits. I regret they didn't include memory of you, swinging London town, the loving kind...

Does anyone know how long the show is?

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Superbitch

• The Slayer

• Popboi.

• Joyride

BryceG

Cheryl is still a superstar. She needs to kidnap will.i.am or somebody with a budget, and do something.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, BryceG said:

Cheryl is still a superstar. She needs to kidnap will.i.am or somebody with a budget, and do something.

Justice for love made me do it :gaycat6:

1 minute ago, vrhedny said:

To be fair, she barely had any music directed budget AND one of the tiniest labels in UK, sis was basically on her own.

22 minutes ago, vrhedny said:

For the first time there is no covers which is cool since their catalogue is full of hits. I regret they didn't include memory of you, swinging London town, the loving kind...

Does anyone know how long the show is?

100-105 minutes I think

They were so good last night! Almost died when Girl Overboard came on. :chick3:

All four girls were on fire, and Cheryl definitely got the loudest cheers from the locals, but Nadine is just so :smitten: She does it for the gays. She has the spirit of a drag queen. They gave the girls those fans for Can't Speak French and Nadine was serving everything :jonny4:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Oh and seeing it performed live has taken Long Hot Summer from a mid-tier bop to classic status for me! Never gave it much attention, but maybe because the arena was suffocating it just hit perfectly :smitten: I loved it!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, prettyinpink940 said:

I love Cheryl but her extensions are way too long :rip: She looks like the girl from The Ring.

girls-aloud-show-opening-night-2024-92.j

That's a fair opinion but I personally love the hair. Not only does it look and move fantastically, but a few months ago Cheryl was suggesting that her outfits for this tour were going to be more conservative because she's a mother now. I love that she ultimately decided to disregard that and wear longer hair and leotards.

8 hours ago, prettyinpink940 said:

I love Cheryl but her extensions are way too long :rip: She looks like the girl from The Ring.

girls-aloud-show-opening-night-2024-92.j

Length isn't the problem: volume is. It's far too flat. If it was given some body and more of a wave it'd work better.

Not necessarily this, but the wave/curl and more volume:

c6fc9bff57590498d0e3da0430e4d02b.png

8 hours ago, BryceG said:

He can stay GONE!

On 5/19/2024 at 8:11 AM, livelikemusic said:

The stage is their biggest, in terms of construction; they usually have a mid-platform in the middle of the arena, but this time they had an expansive stage. And the screens are quite a substantial size. I wouldn't call this low budget at all. Their first two tours? Yes, those were low budget. But this one? No.

On 5/19/2024 at 7:35 AM, holyground13 said:

I don't think it's low budget - the stage is great and makes it so so many fans get super close to them. They also fly and the dancers are excellent. It's also just a UK + Ireland tour so I wouldn't expect a huge amount of props.

Idk I've been a fan(for the us) since like 2007 and their concerts always looked more hmm idk creative than this. Even if they were not expensive. 

also.. I read reviews and they were RAVING the tour. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, vrhedny said:

Justice for let you!! 

her swollen fillers and people trashing her really overshadowed her attempt of a comeback. 

• Like 1

So hmmm…. I am going!! Liverpool June 30th :jonny: staying in London and need tips please. Never been to the uk. 

• Thanks 2

seeing them tonight FINALLYYYYYYY I've high key waited my whole life for this so I'm going to be extra annoying tonight :heart2:

• Thanks 3

Girls imma need tips so I get to London on the morning of the 29th and the concert is on the 30th @ Liverpool. 

Saw them on Monday and :jonny6:

The ballads were definitely the low points (boring) but everything else was just insane. Sound of the Underground literally ended lives.

1 hour ago, rihxnicki said:

Saw them on Monday and :jonny6:

The ballads were definitely the low points (boring) but everything else was just insane. Sound of the Underground literally ended lives.

Did they perform hideous cuz you hate me 

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

The production is always amazing to me

Edited by LuckyCunt
question answered

20 hours ago, Superbitch said:

Did they perform hideous cuz you hate me 

They need to pull a ME! and pretend that song doesn't exist

45 minutes ago, Mephisto said:

They need to pull a ME! and pretend that song doesn't exist

But do they perform it? Lol

1 hour ago, Superbitch said:

It's not on the setlist on the wiki page, but that's for the Dublin concert. Idk if they'll keep it the same for each date.

"Untouchable"
"The Show"
"Something New"
"Love Machine"
"Can't Speak French"
"Biology"
"Whole Lotta History"
"Wake Me Up"
"Sound of the Underground"
"Girl Overboard"
"No Good Advice
"Graffiti My Soul"
"Long Hot Summer"
"I'll Stand by You"
"Sexy! No No No..."
"On the Metro"
"Jump"
"Call the Shots"
"Something Kinda Ooooh"
"The Promise"

3 hours ago, Superbitch said:

Thats Whole Lotta History? 

3 hours ago, Superbitch said:

Whole Lotta History sweetie I'm so, so, SO sorry you were offended like this...

36 minutes ago, prettyinpink940 said:

Thats Whole Lotta History? 

5 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

Whole Lotta History sweetie I'm so, so, SO sorry you were offended like this...

Where did I say that's hideous cuz you hate me lolol I was asking if they perform it and then I posted the tweet just to show the Sarah moment :skull: 

2 minutes ago, Superbitch said:

Where did I say that's hideous cuz you hate me lolol I was asking if they perform it and then I posted the tweet just to show the Sarah moment :skull: 

Oh, if you're keeping yourself spoiler free etc

Spoiler

She has a lot of tributes on the show, the most prominent being Whole Lotta History, I'll Stand By You and The Promise. She's a lot on the backdrop screens for Untouchable and Wake Me Up too.

1 hour ago, Popboi. said:

Oh, if you're keeping yourself spoiler free etc

Hide contents

She has a lot of tributes on the show, the most prominent being Whole Lotta History, I'll Stand By You and The Promise. She's a lot on the backdrop screens for Untouchable and Wake Me Up too.

The promise one is so beautiful 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.