The Girls Aloud Show | Now on the road

Popboi.

The fact O2 Priority for London is super easy and goes to AXS but every other city is just Ticketek :deadbanana4:How is getting tickets for London easier than any other city 

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Superbitch

• The Slayer

• Popboi.

• Attitude

Floor seats for Glasgow, can’t believe I’m seeing these ICONIC QUEENS. :jonny: I’m sure the show will honour their music and Sarah :heart:

• Like 1

Finally got my tickets for London, omggg :jonny5: 

My seat seems to be a bit crap, but oh well, I'm just glad I'll get to experience these legends live :jonny5: 

Please girlies someone post the seating plan for the o2 I can’t even get the website to load anymore to check :deadbanana4:

4 minutes ago, Attitude said:

I just got let in, but for Nottingham Arena? and then got kicked out. :deadbanana4:

Same happened to me :deadbanana4: I was selecting Glasgow and then saw Motorpoint Nottingham

VIP standing London night 1 and 2!!!! That was HECTIC. But I'm sooooo excited, I'll be flying from Chicago.

• Like 1

Omfg I just got VIP Seated tickets for the 2nd night in London. I can't believe it :weeps: :weeps: 

9 minutes ago, timothy_b said:

What's the code? It says mine is incorrect for some reason...

GETINTHEQUEUE

ALSO IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE QUEUE GO TO THE TICKETEK WEBSITE ITSELF INSTEAD OF THE LINK AND YOU ARE IMMEDIATELY SENT TO BUY TICKETS!

Edited by The Slayer

I assume pre-sale is almost sold out for everywhere except Nottingham? I don't wanna go there, in the videos I watched for Cheryl's solo tour the crowd was so bad, but I'm scared to wait until the general sale

1 minute ago, ONOPKA said:

lemme just say this........... ticketek you will NOT see heaven

i have not got into the website at all :deadbanana4:

luckily my friends did, and i have VIP standing for Manchester, and seated tickets for London!!!

Just now, The Slayer said:

ALSO IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE QUEUE GO TO THE TICKETEK WEBSITE ITSELF INSTEAD OF THE LINK AND YOU ARE IMMEDIATELY SENT TO BUY TICKETS!

Do this and it’ll work :heart:

Just now, The Slayer said:

ALSO IF YOU STILL IN THE QUEUE GO TO THE TICKETEK WEBSITE ITSELF INSTEAD OF THE LINK AND YOU ARE IMMEDIATELY SENT TO BUY TICKETS!

If I got on the Ticketek website it just takes me back to the queue? 

Just now, Attitude said:

If I got on the Ticketek website it just takes me back to the queue? 

It’ll only have you in there for 10-20 secs then you’ll be taken to the page to buy. It was super quick for me! 

got tickets to the first manchester date i’m so HAPPYYYYYYY :heart2:

• Like 1

secure mine, second day for o2 london :cries:

I already giving up and tell myself, if im stuck in the lounge more than 1 hour and I would just not go but things change when it reach 55 minutes :cries:

i can’t believe that i will fly from Malaysia just to see them. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

It’ll only have you in there for 10-20 secs then you’ll be taken to the page to buy. It was super quick for me! 

Omg, It worked. Thank you!

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.