Top Posters In This Topic

• Superbitch

• The Slayer

• Popboi.

• Attitude

3 hours ago, ONOPKA said:

the presale code is out :jonny:

i am so nervous for tomorrow girls.

Do you think it will only work on Ticketek or should it work on ticketmaster as well?

Also do we think the prices they have now on Ticketek are right? 73 pounds for the highest section of the arena in Leeds?

1 minute ago, ONOPKA said:

i think that it's just for Ticketek, by the look of it the GA presale is not on Ticketmaster!

not sure on prices, I know the O2 has different pricing for the higher section (at the back and at the top is about £53) 

But ticketmaster says the presale starts in 12.5 hours. It's 55 for the very back, but still 73 for the upper section. I've never been to Leeds before (Canadian), but I've been to shows in Glasgow, Edinburgh, London, Manchester and Dublin and have never seen prices like that.

My partner has crowd anxiety so we're having to try and get the nosebleed seats :deadbanana4:

I'm desperate for the vip seated for the signed programme though :jonny6:

• Like 1

I really want one of the VIPs but dddd I have a bunch of friends who want to go.

Got O2 Priority and the presale so I'll have them both open, I'm nervous af :dancehall:

Shooting for London from California. I just want one ticket of the PL1 for on the lower side.

If I actually manage it, I won't believe I'll actually be seeing Girls Aloud live. I've only traveled overseas once with my family for Spice Girls 2019 Tour. 

Girls Aloud is the only other act I ever willingly thought I'd travel overseas for. 

• Like 1

I have a doctors appointment at the exact same time the presale starts so I'm screwed :jonnycat:

On 11/27/2023 at 8:34 AM, Veis said:

So AXS is the vendor for London? Is there any pre-sale or what? 

6 hours ago, Joyride said:

Wait so the presale code won’t apply to the London shows? I’m so confused

yeah i didn’t get a code for London but the option was/is clearly there. no ticketmaster event either, just AXS. 

oh well i’ve got o2 priority and there’s a pre sale there at 9am the same today :bird:

7 hours ago, Joyride said:

Wait so the presale code won’t apply to the London shows? I’m so confused

1 hour ago, Yawn said:

yeah i didn’t get a code for London but the option was/is clearly there. no ticketmaster event either, just AXS. 

oh well i’ve got o2 priority and there’s a pre sale there at 9am the same today :bird:

The website is here: https://hotshow.ticketek.co.uk/shows/show.aspx?sh=GIRLSALO24

I didn't think I had a code but when I searched Girls Aloud in my emails it came through last night 

10 hours ago, AidanUnderYou said:

The prices…oh that’s not-

5 hours ago, Gelato said:

The pricing is insane. You can tell Cheryl has a tax bill to pay off.

No cos wtf...I've only ever paid this much for a show to see Ariana Grande :rip:

tbh the standing VIP package is really good value. especially relative to the other prices. the regular seats not so much :thing:

Just now, Attitude said:

I keep getting errors and now I'm stuck on a page that keeps refreshing. 

Same, I've been on the page since 8:30 and it's still telling me to sit tight

I've never been to a concert so my naive ass thought you just logged in at 9am 🥲

I'm going to need them to add some extra dates because it's not looking good...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.