• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Superbitch

• The Slayer

• Popboi.

• Attitude

8 hours ago, Superbitch said:

Us girlies… check flights to the uk in June. I am devastated… up to 1800 round trip wtf

Have you looked at Dublin? may be cheaper than England.

If you still wanted to visit London or elsewhere you could get cheap flights from Dublin.

Edited by The Slayer

8 hours ago, Superbitch said:

Us girlies… check flights to the uk in June. I am devastated… up to 1800 round trip wtf

Check nearby locations and then check how much trains are, there's always options to play with.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Superbitch said:

Have you tried flying to Spain or France? You can get an affordable Ryan air ticket from either Madrid or Paris to London

10 hours ago, Superbitch said:

Not sure where you're flying from but you can get Aer Lingus flights from the east coast to London (with a layover in Dublin) for £500-£600 return.

44 minutes ago, Gelato said:

Not sure where you're flying from but you can get Aer Lingus flights from the east coast to London (with a layover in Dublin) for £500-£600 return.

45 minutes ago, Gelato said:

From Texas. I’ve checked to Dublin too and they’re 1200 May/june. Crazy because all January and Feb are literally 600-650 round trip 

44 minutes ago, Superbitch said:

From Texas. I’ve checked to Dublin too and they’re 1200 May/june. Crazy because all January and Feb are literally 600-650 round trip 

That's such a shame. It seems to be a bigger trend than ever for Americans to spend the summer in Europe which has probably pushed prices up by so much. I hope you manage to find a solution, and if not then fans will definitely record the entire show (although it's probably not much of a consolation) :heart2:

3 hours ago, Gelato said:

That's such a shame. It seems to be a bigger trend than ever for Americans to spend the summer in Europe which has probably pushed prices up by so much. I hope you manage to find a solution, and if not then fans will definitely record the entire show (although it's probably not much of a consolation) :heart2:

And this is why I was sad there’ll be no new music cuz that would be at least enjoyable for non uk fans :weeps:

15 hours ago, Superbitch said:

I was checking too. San Diego to London, almost 2,000. :skull:

11 minutes ago, Attitude said:

I was checking too. San Diego to London, almost 2,000. :skull:

Oh even more than me :skull:

ugh. I wanna go but I wouldn’t spend that much for anyone. 

On 11/24/2023 at 9:00 PM, The Slayer said:

What did Nadine mean by the other girls haven't experienced Something New to the full degree? :rip:

57 minutes ago, Miichael said:

What did Nadine mean by the other girls haven't experienced Something New to the full degree? :rip:

Because the other 4 were against it being the lead single from Ten and wanted Beautiful Cause You Love Me. :skull:

5 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Because the other 4 were against it being the lead single from Ten and wanted Beautiful Cause You Love Me. :skull:

Yeah I remember that, but the way Nadine phrased that made it sound like the girls weren't already performing the song every night on the Ten tour, and in promo performances, and shot a video for it :rip:

Does anyone know where can I look for tickets to the London show. It's not on Ticketmaster, weird...

11 hours ago, Miichael said:

I thought she meant she's experienced it in a different way since her daughter is obsessed with it and plays it a lot and they dance to it together. Whereas Bear is only just learning about GA and Kimberley's kids dgaf until recently.

9 hours ago, xokuba said:

Does anyone know where can I look for tickets to the London show. It's not on Ticketmaster, weird...

Tickets go on sale next Friday 

9 hours ago, xokuba said:

I think they'll be on Ticketek. Their logo is at the bottom of the tour poster.

Edited by Gelato

I'm so happy they arent making new music tbh. These types of tours strengthen their catalog when they focus on the old hits!

I wish I could see them but i'm from Canada :( I'm really considering traveling to Ireland to see them since I have some family there and can probably offset some of the costs by staying at their place lol

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ONOPKA said:

49918-76534e187d4e3350f632d977f39c0a49.j

eaux wow!

OMFG we really need Girl Overboard and Miss You Bow Wow :jonnycat:

Girl Overboard might be one of my favourite GA song ever

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ONOPKA said:

their discog is so strong :jonny: how would you even begin to choose!! 

i would do anything for Control of the Knife and Every Now and Then!!!

Control of the Knife is a must. Cheryl needs to go all out on the choreo for it again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ONOPKA said:

o2 priority will be available 

i'm not sure what's going on with the GA official pre-sale - London doesn't seem to be listed

Yeah I was just thinking that. Maybe they're still setting it up or something 

omg i did not expect non-VIP floor to also be 200 pounds ahhdbqbquqn :redface:

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.