The Girls Aloud Show | Now on the road

Popboi.

3 hours ago, Popboi. said:

Non VIP too, mostly £55-105.

Where do you see that?

nvm I found it. Not bad at all :eek: 

What are the Girls Aloud ticket prices?

It’s been confirmed that the Girls Aloud ticket prices for their upcoming tour will be priced at the following: £58.81 / £73 / £101.75 / £208.75.

You can check out the full tour schedule below.

Edited by Superbitch

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Superbitch

• The Slayer

• Popboi.

• Attitude

Im highly thinking that I will fly to see them and Im from Malaysia which is 14 hours of flight and the flight price is not cheap too. I love this girls since I was in school. Next year, I will be 28. :cries:

I aim for O2 if I got one. Did anyone here will fly from far just to see them?

Do you think that accomodation in london wil be a mess, since there is also Taylor playing the same dates there?

6 hours ago, Superbitch said:

Uk girls… what would be the best date for someone who has never been to the uk to go to?? 

Someone please answer this :skull: I’m flying from the US and this will be my first international flight ever, I have no idea what I’m doing. 

7 hours ago, Superbitch said:

Uk girls… what would be the best date for someone who has never been to the uk to go to?? 

London for sure!

How much of a bloodbath will getting tickets be? S Club and JLS seemed very tame. 

2 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Someone please answer this :skull: I’m flying from the US and this will be my first international flight ever, I have no idea what I’m doing. 

I’ve been to other places but  I never been to the uk and I really want to but look below..

1 hour ago, madonnafan18 said:

London for sure!

thank you :heart2:

10 hours ago, Superbitch said:

3 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

The arena they’re playing in Glasgow is one of the most recently built ones, around a decade old, and it was built with the sole purpose to allow anyone a great view, no matter where they’re sitting or standing. Highly recommend a visit!

13 minutes ago, Heartbreak Prince said:

The arena they’re playing in Glasgow is one of the most recently built ones, around a decade old, and it was built with the sole purpose to allow anyone a great view, no matter where they’re sitting or standing. Highly recommend a visit!

so London and Glasgow would be the best choices? :heart:

1 hour ago, Heartbreak Prince said:

How far is Glasgow from London? 

I have been a fan for a decade now and was not able to see them live during Ten  era but now I am def flying to UK no matter what, I am sooo excited

Edited by M!X

26 minutes ago, Joyride said:

the UK organizing so Untouchable tops the charts for a bit :weeps:

I wish it had a chance 

Untouchable

Nowhere on streaming tho 

The Promise

Biology

only this 

Album: Ten

I'll be trying to get Glasgow. Hopefully since Taylor is playing in Edinburgh at the same day there's gonna be 50-60k less people not trying :laugh:

20 minutes ago, Superbitch said:

How far is Glasgow from London? 

Usually a 4-5h train journey or a 1h30 flight. If you manage to book the flight way in advance it only costs like £30 or so.

The gap in dates after the O2 shows make me think they’ll add another 2-3 shows. I’d love to see them :jonny:

13 hours ago, Superbitch said:

London would be a good balance between convenience and a good venue/atmosphere.

The atmosphere would be electric in Newcastle but that would be almost four hours away by train from London (assuming you're flying in there) and Newcastle isn't really a tourist city (still some very pretty Georgian architecture though). 

Dublin might also be a convenient option but GA never did as well in Ireland as they did in the UK, plus the arena is weirdly shaped.

Edited by Gelato

Do you guys think we could get some international dates (US, LATAM)? they were big or had some success in other countries outside UK? Honest question, I just know they were huge in the UK but I don't know anything about her outside figures.

40 minutes ago, Romova99 said:

Do you guys think we could get some international dates (US, LATAM)? they were big or had some success in other countries outside UK? Honest question, I just know they were huge in the UK but I don't know anything about her outside figures.

Doubt it 

47 minutes ago, Romova99 said:

They were basically a non-factor outside the UK (no shade). Maybe a one off performance at a Pride event, but I doubt it'd be worth it. 

7 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Doubt it 

3 minutes ago, Attitude said:

They were basically a non-factor outside the US (no shade). Maybe a one off performance at a Pride event, but I doubt it'd be worth it. 

Oh gawd, well I hope they release some DVD or sum so I can at least watch the show   :chick3:

2 hours ago, Romova99 said:

I'd say the chances are practically non-existent. They were only ever popular in the UK and Ireland and haven't performed or promoted elsewhere since 2005/2006. Plus three of them are mums now with their kids in school, and Cheryl in particular wouldn't want to be away from her son for long.

• Like 2

Love the stage but that's odd when we've got a seated package leaked for front 5 rows dead centre? 

I can only see that map for one location so far, the rest have seated floor level...

I guess we'll wait for it to update and see whether the seated floor option is still happening as I saw it on AXS.

Edited by The Slayer

3 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

Love the stage but that's odd when we've got a seated package leaked for front 5 rows dead centre? 

I can only see that map for one location so far, the rest have seated floor level...

I guess we'll wait for it to update and see whether the seated floor option is still happening as I saw it on AXS.

That layout is for Cardiff

maybe other cities will have changes 

Edited by RIKI232

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.