The Girls Aloud Show | Now on the road

Popboi.

25 minutes ago, DarkGa said:

It would be a huge missed opportunity if Cheryl doesn't perform her solo hits. Myself and some others are buying tickets purely to see her (her solo career is arguably bigger than GA, but unfortunately she retired when her comeback flopped).

Fergie similarly performed her solo music on The Black Eyed Peas The E.N.D. World Tour, so I hold out hope!

They won't have solo sections, that would be plain messy for Kimba dddddd

The setlist will probably be similar to Ten in song choices + a few like Hear Me Out as a tribute to Sarah.

• Haha 1

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Superbitch

• The Slayer

• Popboi.

• Joyride

2 hours ago, Popboi. said:

There was no tour for Only Human cause it performed badly and she was in disagreements with her label, leaving them soon after. After Let You flopped she just focused on motherhood and some passion projects of her like going to the West End.

Edit: Actually I remember there was going to be a tour for OH at one point, I even remember making the thread for it dddd, the numbers surely played a role.

Oh I didn't know there was going to be an Only Human Tour, was it announced?

To be fair I'd say the lip-syncing accusations plus the media generally criticizing her had an impact on her sales.

Also I love the phrase dddd, an iconic phrase from Popjustice!

1 hour ago, DarkGa said:

It would be a huge missed opportunity if Cheryl doesn't perform her solo hits. Myself and some others are buying tickets purely to see her (her solo career is arguably bigger than GA, but unfortunately she retired when her comeback flopped).

Fergie similarly performed her solo music on The Black Eyed Peas The E.N.D. World Tour, so I hold out hope!

There will not be a solo section, nor should there be. It’s supposed to celebrate Girls Aloud as a group and Sarah.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DarkGa said:

I feel the same way, to me a Girls Aloud show featuring some of their solo hits would be brilliant, but I don't think it's realistic. They also definitely have enough great material to create a full show so there's not really any spare room on the set list to deviate from their catalog.

London scheduled the same days as Taylor's Wembley dates. :bird:

4 hours ago, RIKI232 said:

They look amazing though 

Screenshot%202023-11-21%20at%2021.41.41.

They look so good!!! It's great seeing them back together... Gosh, I miss Sarah! :sosad:

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Gwendolyn said:

I can't afford it so I won't be able to make it. so devastated.

Ticket prices looking cheap asf according to PopJustice so Maybe!

reactions on X: "killing myself countdown postponed https ...

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, taylamour said:

London scheduled the same days as Taylor's Wembley dates. :bird:

real homosexuals will go to the GA concert of course :clap3:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

i really want to see them live at least once in my lifetime. i guess i'm gonna have to fly to the uk. would it be pathetic to go to a GA concert alone? 

30 minutes ago, prettyinpink940 said:

i really want to see them live at least once in my lifetime. i guess i'm gonna have to fly to the uk. would it be pathetic to go to a GA concert alone? 

why would it be that the first place?

I've already settled up I will never go to a GA concert and it's ok.

VIP package showing on AXS for London:

https://www.axs.com/events/511962/girls-aloud-tickets/promos/675547?skin=theo2

Standing VIP - “Gift Wrapped Kitty Kat VIP Zone”

Standing VIP - “Gift Wrapped Kitty Kat VIP Zone”

Standing inside the thrust/pit
As many as the venue will allow based on size of pit, 200sqm, approx. 400 people
£195 for London
Includes: Gift Wrapped Kitty Kat VIP Lanyard & Gift Wrapped Kitty Kat Tote Bag

Seated VIP - “Something Kinda Woooo VIP Package” 

Seat in the front 5 rows in the centre block, approx. 90-100 seats

£195 for London

Includes: Something Kinda Woooo VIP Tote bag & Signed Tour Programme

Seat in the front 5 rows in the centre block, approx. 90-100 seats

£195 for London

Includes: Something Kinda Woooo VIP Tote bag & Signed Tour Programme

nice.

2 hours ago, ONOPKA said:

the VIP package is not badly priced at all :jonny: lemme pray I can get one

Non VIP too, mostly £55-105.

Edited by Popboi.

I love the fact that they aren't going to redistribute Sarah's parts in the songs, it will be so emotional hearing her voice at the show but it feels right for her to be included like that

1 hour ago, Miichael said:

I love the fact that they aren't going to redistribute Sarah's parts in the songs, it will be so emotional hearing her voice at the show but it feels right for her to be included like that

They're distributing some vocals, just not the important ones like the bridge of The Promise or the start of Sound of the Underground.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.