• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Superbitch

• The Slayer

• Popboi.

• Attitude

I can't wait! I reckon I'll have to watch videos and stuff before deciding on buying the kitty kat standing package for the last London show

My final exam is the day before my concert, that is my main motivation for getting through this mess.

Flying from Malaysia for 23rd June at O2. Probably the furthest that I fly for concert, can't believe gonna see them live soon :jonny6:

I don't want too many spoilers, but I don't think I'll be patient enough until my show :jonny2:

A new megamix is out tonight :WAP:

• Like 2

Girl Overboard

On The Metro

Memory Of You

Graffiti My Soul

Confirmed as part of the setlist. I wish they would remove Love Machine and Long Hot Summer though. I'll Stand by You as the closing act it'll be most likely a Sarah tribute performance

This is fantastic!!!

:WAP:

Graffiti My Soul in 2024!! Justice is served, such a missed single opportunity. Might've not been a hit but would've been a critics darling 

:jonny: my most anticipated tour EVER i fear. i am seeing them next friday!!

can't wait to see some videos and the final setlist later today.

• Like 1

i see them on thursday and am SO excited i've been waiting for this since being a child :duca: still need to find a friend to bring with me though :rip:

• Like 1

I can't wait to see what the girls prepared. I'm doing two Newcastle shows, one of them in this special kitty kat zone <3

you better perform Swinging London Town!

Lemme peep the setlist tonight so I can learn the words to the deep cuts before June :celestial5:

19 hours ago, SinnerCity said:

Reveal hidden contents

Girl Overboard

On The Metro

Memory Of You

Graffiti My Soul

Confirmed as part of the setlist. I wish they would remove Love Machine and Long Hot Summer though. I'll Stand by You as the closing act it'll be most likely a Sarah tribute performance

This is fantastic!!!

:WAP:

Spoiler

Why would they remove Love Machine, it's one of their biggest hits :biblio:

Just saw that they have no live band and it is the same MD as the Little Mix shows...

I hate hate hate this trend of pop acts not having live bands. Its terrible and the music always sounds flat and liveless.

Id be fuming if I had paid £200 for a ticket to see them doing karaoke. ******* trash.

Isn't the megamix playlist released today the actual setlist? 

15 minutes ago, Mr.X said:

Just saw that they have no live band and it is the same MD as the Little Mix shows...

I hate hate hate this trend of pop acts not having live bands. Its terrible and the music always sounds flat and liveless.

Id be fuming if I had paid £200 for a ticket to see them doing karaoke. ******* trash.

Your obsession with Girls Aloud needs to be studied.

37 minutes ago, glitch said:
  Hide contents

Why would they remove Love Machine, it's one of their biggest hits :biblio:

Cause it's awful

ezgif-3-9710dd759d.thumb.gif.afa8ee83ec7

19 minutes ago, Mr.X said:

They've always had a live band and Simon Ellis worked on the live mixes, I'm sure there'll be a band

Show starts slightly later at 9.15 today due to motorway closures.

So it should be underway in 1 hours time.

5 minutes ago, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

Your obsession with Girls Aloud needs to be studied.

Shut up, I like their music but they are a **** live act. I was interested to see what they would bring this time, specially after those scandalous prices. But this just confirmed it.

And I HATE that this is a new trend in pop acts. Hate it. Live instrumentation is what makes a live show interesting. Otherwise you're just watching them doing karaoke to a CD player.

Trash. I hope this trend ******* stops soon.

Merch and prices:

10 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

They've always had a live band and Simon Ellis worked on the live mixes, I'm sure there'll be a band

No band. Unless they havent credited the band. Lets wait and see.

2 minutes ago, Mr.X said:

Oh :(

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mr.X said:

Shut up, I like their music but they are a **** live act. I was interested to see what they would bring this time, specially after those scandalous prices. But this just confirmed it.

Their prices are normal for arena shows, and the bulk of the seats go between 75 and 95 pounds, not 200 pounds. Those are for VIP packages, which the majority of the audience wouldn't be getting anyways.

Every time I see you in a Girls Aloud thread, you're dragging them for being local, for being bad live acts, for having expensive tickets, for using seat fillers, for having three good songs etc. yet you constantly come back to talk about them. It's annoying and takes away from the fun of other fans.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mr.X said:

Oh dear :rip: I always preferred Girls Aloud's concerts because of the band, they brought it to a new level. Hopefully, the clips I see are good. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.