Danna Paola - "Aún Te Quiero"

memo90061

Already out :heart2:

The lyrics and the way she's singing it sound like it could have been a ranchera song, and I would have loved for it to be something like that, but I also love the whole atmosphere they created for this one and I'm guessing it fits better the album concept :bird:

54 minutes ago, BrokenMachine said:

The lyrics and the way she's singing it sound like it could have been a ranchera song, and I would have loved for it to be something like that, but I also love the whole atmosphere they created for this one and I'm guessing it fits better the album concept :bird:

Speaking of where is this said album? The dragged out campaign is not cute 💀 

6 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

Speaking of where is this said album? The dragged out campaign is not cute 💀 

Her album campaigns have always been weird so I just got used to it by this point :deadbanana2:

this is cute but weak af for a single. It’s good in an album track kinda way. If it’s a single?? She lost her ear for hits. 

ha vocals tho

Edited by Superbitch

14 hours ago, BrokenMachine said:

That’s what I was thinking. It should’ve been a ranchera. This production does the song no favors at all and it goes nowhere imo. 

another flop in the basket 

Edited by Superbitch

its beautiful, dark and deep <3

I wonder when the album is coming. She said this is the last track in the album, so I guess it's coming.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.