EXmas | Leighton Meester movie

TalkThatTalk

I watched this a few days ago. It was cute. I liked the family dynamic.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Geraldine said:

the way blake became a star and the fan fave blair turned out to be a F lister :deadbanana2:

Crazy! I think Blake has more star power

OT: I have to watch!

1 hour ago, Geraldine said:

the way blake became a star and the fan fave blair turned out to be a F lister :deadbanana2:

Leighton did well with her career considering her parents were both serving prison sentences when she was born. :deadbanana2:Her mom was allowed to leave jail for 3 months to give birth and nurse Leighton and then she returned to finish her sentence. 

This was a cute watch

same old same. The break up, the spend holidays together by accident and i guess they end up together again in the end.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vuelve88 said:

Leighton did well with her career considering her parents were both serving prison sentences when she was born. :deadbanana2:Her mom was allowed to leave jail for 3 months to give birth and nurse Leighton and then she returned to finish her sentence. 

the roommate was a serve i fear

Why are straight women obssesed with story about Exs? Sindey Swinet has the same movie out soon

Edited by LittleStarmen

3 hours ago, Geraldine said:

Her movie choices since have been terrible. Look at Blake's choices compared to hers( mind you Blake isn't really A list either if it wasnt for her marrying Ryan Reynolds):

Blake:

The Town

Green Lantern ( yea its a bomb but she was in a high profile movie)

Savages

The Shallows

A Simple Favor

Leighton:

Date Night

The Roommate

That's My Boy :rip:

then Direct to video/vod movies

now this

it looks like a basic hallmark rom-com.. oh leighton...

3 hours ago, Geraldine said:

well if it wasn't for birthing little reynolds, she would've been doing the same if not worse.

in my opinion, leighton is a very good actress, her role choosing is tragic, she reminds me of SMG, there's so much potential but it's never fulfilled. also, why's not heartstrings on spotify ?!

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Bangs aged her, movie was boring-cute

36 minutes ago, JBJT2786 said:

Her movie choices since have been terrible. Look at Blake's choices compared to hers( mind you Blake isn't really A list either if it wasnt for her marrying Ryan Reynolds):

Blake:

The Town

Green Lantern ( yea its a bomb but she was in a high profile movie)

Savages

The Shallows

A Simple Favor

Leighton:

Date Night

The Roommate

That's My Boy :rip:

then Direct to video/vod movies

now this

+ Monte Carlo and Weekend Away

Cancelled 2 tv shows, too bad for her

1 hour ago, Frozen99 said:

well if it wasn't for birthing little reynolds, she would've been doing the same if not worse.

this is so mysoginist. blake had the better career before meeting ryan anyway

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Geraldine said:

this is so mysoginist. blake had the better career before meeting ryan anyway

lol stop. she did the 2 sisterhood films and then met ryan.. she's a good actress and age of adaline was a cool movie.

1 hour ago, Frozen99 said:

lol stop. she did the 2 sisterhood films and then met ryan.. she's a good actress and age of adaline was a cool movie.

you stop. she was literally cast in a big budget superhero movie while leighton was cast in crap like montecarlo :priceless:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.