Lana serves for Harpers Bazaar Arts Issue

Joesuxx

that **** ass wig… collier schorr you’re never seeing heaven

Edited by Moloko Plus
  • Haha 11

Wtf is that Nikki lane black to brown hack job. I am seizing and probably experiencing anaphylaxis 

She wants to go home, but nobody's home
It's where she lies, broken inside
With no place to go, no place to go
To dry her eyes, broken inside

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

14 minutes ago, Moloko Plus said:

that **** ass wig in the 2nd/4th pics… collier schorr you’re never seeing heaven

1 minute ago, helpthomas said:

im obsessed w the wig :deadbanana:

i kinda hate and LOVE it :redface:

it’s something different and i love her serving Honeymoon, Lust For Life and lesbian country star all at once nnn

That wig is giving diner waitress with a cheating husband, smoking addiction and 2 children that get suspended from school on the regular.

• Haha 3

I have a deep disdain for the way HB edit's their photo's :mazen: her nose looks crazy in that second picture. and the styling in that second photo is god awful. I know what they were going for, but they definitely could have elevated that look. I'm also not the fondest of the hair, once again they could've did the Priscilla high hair for this shoot and it would've helped level out the editing at least.

I always thought that Terrence loves you single cover haircut with bangs really suits her :smitten:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.