ATRL RAZZIE CONTEST 2 💩| DON'T BE A DRAG JUST BE A ****✨💩

Julia Fox

• ATRL Moderator

Never Gonna Not Dance Again - i mean it's generic, not necessarily bad. i will give it points tho

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• Year of Shadow

• Alldeezy

• fiercE

• ATRL Moderator

FourFiveSeconds - this is good good why did you send this :skull: 

• ATRL Moderator

Falling Down - yeah, i will give it points, too noisy

• ATRL Moderator

Dumb Blonde - oh yes, horrible for sure, i wonder who sent this :eli: 

• ATRL Moderator

Supercharge - i also wonder who sent this! it is bad tho!

Lil Snowman: this was underwhelming and was so weird to see Mariah singing over a surf rock twist 60's guitar driven song but I don’t know if it’s necessarily bad? It’s weird 

Hate Me: never cared for this because it’s too generic for me. Btw I’m glad she managed to get a hit on the US because she was lucky enough because she’s just a flop now

Ice Cream: this is so bad it makes me laugh. That generic ass production, the over processed vocals for the 4 girls and Selena, the awkward rap. I can’t believe they had to pretend this was good and shot a MV, promote it and stand by it. Hope the money was worth it because if not.

Never Not Gonna Dance Again: so faceless, generic, and forgettable. The way she lost her touch and never recover it’s kind of scary.

FourFiveSeconds: you deserve to go out already sweetie. A bop and a hit. SEETHE.

ME!: a kinder garden bop that is insane how it was a hit but it’s Taylor and she can get away with it every time she wants.

Falling Down: this was good and a nice discovery but that last talked part took me by surprise in a bad way. But not bad. 

Fire Burns: the so called queen of rap had terrible vocals. The song is so generic and dated but so is her music from that time. It’s gonna get points for sure.

Accelerate: AjayII the legend that you are. This song is very avant garde but in a bad way. A classic on Razzie already by the way. Xtina the clown of pop!

Dumb Blonde: terrible. Can’t believe some people have the nerve to say this is her best album when it’s one of the worst albums I ever heard and this song is just one of the worst of the worst on that horrid uninspired record.

You Need To Calm Down: cringy and innocent track. On this she say to us that she’s an ally on a lazy uninspired beat. Yeah it’s getting points x

Lil Snowman - definitely feels like a Johnny B. good copy :skull: and her voice sounds rough 

Hate Me - this actually grew on me since release. Still not that good of a song though

ice Cream - this was a disappointment but it kind of bops. 

Never Gonna Not Dance Again - this deserves to win the round 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.