Swifties are divided over the silence of Taylor/Taylor Nation about the late Swiftie

Kayseri Mantisi

This is so sad :chick3:

Edited by Kayseri Mantisi

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Edu

• on the line

• Dear Reader

• byzantium

Taylor will probably cover it even if she hadn't reached out at the time of the interview. A wonderful initiative by the fans regardless :heart2:

I really hope it reaches Taylor and her team and that she does what needs to be done to help the family. 

16 minutes ago, Outlaws said:

So much for feeling so 'overwhelmed by grief'. This is the first thing her/her team should have offered to the family.

You mean at the same time they were dealing with the logistics of rescheduling a show, getting her cars back from the police, deploying ambulances/police/extra staff to the venue, and delivering water to the show in time? It's only been 2 days. All that in mind, she should still reach out and cover the funeral costs. It would be inexcusable not to.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 13

18 minutes ago, Carry My Heart said:

You mean at the same time they were dealing with the logistics of rescheduling a showgetting her cars back from the police, deploying ambulances/police/extra staff to the venue, and delivering water to the show in time? It's only been 2 days. All that in mind, she should still reach out and cover the funeral costs. It would be inexcusable not to.

Wow, poor them as usual  :chick3:

• Like 23
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 21

51 minutes ago, Outlaws said:

So much for feeling so 'overwhelmed by grief'. This is the first thing her/her team should have offered to the family.

How deranged can you be to expect the performer to predict that this would be a problem? Ofc it would be great for her to help now, but she is not to blame for this being a problem in the first place. 

Edited by Arrows
  • Like 6
  • Thumbs Down 3

Heartbreaking and scary. RIP. Also never going to shows unless its seated or back of the pit (I have asthma, I couldnt even IMAGINE the heat she experienced)

12 minutes ago, Arrows said:

How deranged can you be to expect the performer to predict that this would be a problem? Ofc it would be great for her to help now, but she is not to blame for this being a problem in the first place. 

That's all I said. The rest you said was created by your imagination :matty:

• Thumbs Down 9

I really hope Tree Paine and Taylor Nation step the **** up quickly. Even though Taylor is NOT to blame for anything that happened, it’s obvious T4F doesn’t give a **** about the people that were there. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

I agree that Taylor should step up and provide assistance, tbh I thought that was the first thing on her priority list, hopefully she contacts soon.

• Like 1

I hope and think Taylor will help, but the tone of that last tweet is…something. Stans acting like they’re union members who can make demands of their favs is weird to me. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 8

1 hour ago, Outlaws said:

That's all I said. The rest you said was created by your imagination :matty:

Congratulations

2 minutes ago, Arrows said:

Congratulations

To your fave  :celestial5:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

I love dragging Taylor for anything I can, but people are being weird about this. This wasn’t her fault. Sadly, deaths happen in large capacity events sometimes. Placing the onus on her and her team for someone’s life is unfair

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

there’s obviously a lot of things we don’t know since then. we shouldn’t expect everything to be so public. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Carry My Heart said:

You mean at the same time they were dealing with the logistics of rescheduling a show, getting her cars back from the police, deploying ambulances/police/extra staff to the venue, and delivering water to the show in time? It's only been 2 days. All that in mind, she should still reach out and cover the funeral costs. It would be inexcusable not to.

it's not a huge deal. all you need is a 2min call and 10k.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, Dear Reader said:

I really hope Tree Paine and Taylor Nation step the **** up quickly. Even though Taylor is NOT to blame for anything that happened, it’s obvious T4F doesn’t give a **** about the people that were there. 

Respectfully, she probably is being very careful from a legal standpoint. I don't know Brazillian laws but there are ways she could found responsible for this fans death and offering outright to cover costs could be considered admission of guilt.

Fans need to chill and let things work out themselves. It's Taylor, she's going to make it right as soon as she can.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.